NYR2k2
Zibanabread
East Coast Bias
NYSPORTS
mrmovies779
nyrleetch
Barnaby
nyrpat21

2 more peeps and we got 12 of us who are down for a league....who wants the final two spots?

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I don’t know much about the league outside of the Jets to do fantasy football. Makes me wonder, why haven’t had a HFNYR fantasy hockey pool?

Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I don’t know much about the league outside of the Jets to do fantasy football. Makes me wonder, why haven’t had a HFNYR fantasy hockey pool?
There has been one in the past, but I don't know if anyone has done one recently.

The good thing about fantasy football, particularly in non-keeper leagues, is you can often do pretty well just by having a basic idea of how to construct a team and then sticking to the public rankings during the draft. I feel like in the other leagues I play, it's usually me, one other dude, and then randomly someone's wife that make up the top teams every year. And someone's wife is there just out of luck.

(I'm not stereotyping or generalizing--my two regular leagues are husbands who take it seriously and their wives who don't. LOL. Just for the record.)

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA

When the new season truly comes into focus, I'd be interested in doing a fantasy hockey league with a bunch of us in here. We'll see if there is interest a few months from now.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
So so far:

Maximus
Hunter Gathers
NYR2k2
Zibanabread
East Coast Bias
NYSPORTS
mrmovies779
nyrleetch
Barnaby
nyrpat21
Rangerfan4life90

1 more spot left and we got ourselves a league.

Who wants the final spot?

Deleted member 23124

Unfortunately, I have to withdraw my "maybe". Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad