Speculation: 2021 Ducks Lottery Tank Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WidgitRibbit

Mar 25, 2021
it’s apparent you don’t have a clue what you are talking about. You said we should have taken Dano, who can’t even crack the NHL instead of Theodore, who is still only 25, has been in the Norris conversation the last couple years. It’s not a good look to be combative and ignorant.

I like Dano, that’s a personal opinion. You want to talk about Theodore so much why did you get rid of him? He’s your so called “Norris caliber” why isn’t he on the team?

You talk about ignorance so blissfully without ramifications. And the blind eye eventually sees over the fence.

The fact of the matter is the past decade Anaheim has drafted defenseman. And it hasn’t gotten anywhere worth a damn. Because this franchise always forgets its forward core when it needs a emergency swimming device on its sinking ship. It’s ridiculous that you’re even arguing with me at this point

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
I like Dano, that’s a personal opinion. You want to talk about Theodore so much why did you get rid of him? He’s your so called “Norris caliber” why isn’t he on the team?

You talk about ignorance so blissfully without ramifications. And the blind eye eventually sees over the fence.

The fact of the matter is the past decade Anaheim has drafted defenseman. And it hasn’t gotten anywhere worth a damn. Because this franchise always forgets its forward core when it needs a emergency swimming device on its sinking ship. It’s ridiculous that you’re even arguing with me at this point
upload_2021-5-9_15-8-55.gif

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal

In the past decade the team has drafted twice as many forwards as defensemen in the first round. That is the actual fact of the matter.

nbducksfan19

Jun 4, 2008

honestly, you are hard to follow, but your delusions/inaccuracies are really impressive. Thanks for the entertainment I guess? Also, I wouldn’t call it arguing, more just pointing out that you are wrong on repeat.

part of me does wish we could live in a parallel universe where you could be a GM. It would be interesting to see how a team of AHL talent could compete against actual NHL players. A bunch of Marko Dano’s skating around the perimeter and not a D-Man in sight.

405Entrance

Feb 8, 2020

If it wasn’t for kesler and others getting decimated by injuries after 2017 we could’ve flipped them for more or just kept them. Theodore is helping his team make deep runs since arriving in Vegas while Dano hasn’t even cracked the roster of a sh*t BJ team. Theodore > Dano

Reactions: Swedenheim

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
If it wasn’t for kesler and others getting decimated by injuries after 2017 we could’ve flipped them for more or just kept them. Theodore is helping his team make deep runs since arriving in Vegas while Dano hasn’t even cracked the roster of a sh*t BJ team. Theodore > Dano
Wow really Theodore over Dano, seriously this site gets more foolish every day. Leave the analysis to Widgit dude. Or else you might say some other stupid statement like Crosby > Ceci

Reactions: 405Entrance
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->