2021 Coyotes Roster Discussion Pt. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
I'm tired of Keller. He's talented but he doesn't lead or speak. I been waiting for him to mature for like two years now. Seems all he wants to do is play golf, root for the Blues and chew on his f***ing mouth guard all game. He has no interest being here or in the game that I can tell.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Exactly. If Buffalo is going to move him it has to be this year before the NMC kicks in or the return will decrease significantly. That being said, because everyone knows this I feel his value will be slightly less than it should be because of the scramble to beat the NMC.

You also aren't trading for predraft Eichel. You are trading for a guy who has only played a full season once and has never hit a PPG season (even if he has paced that). He now has injury and supposed locker room warts (I believe these are overblown but they shouldn't be outright ignored).

Would anyone consider him a top five center in the league? Top ten?
McDavid
MacKinnon
Crosby
Leon Drai
Auston Matthews

Barkov
Point
Aho
Bergeron
Scheifle

Where does Eichel fit on that list?

I would put him after Aho and before Bergeron.

Reactions: Bonsai Tree

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Hard not to look at unprotected lists amd aee plenty of trade opportunities. Philli, St Louis, and tampa are 3 teams that easily pop to mind. We need to leverage cap for picks again.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Hard not to look at unprotected lists amd aee plenty of trade opportunities. Philli, St Louis, and tampa are 3 teams that easily pop to mind. We need to leverage cap for picks again.
What are you seeing that you’re liking? It’s going to be a LOOONG off-season. Might as well start supposin’ stuff my man!!! Haha. ;)

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
What are you seeing that you’re liking? It’s going to be a LOOONG off-season. Might as well start supposin’ stuff my man!!! Haha. ;)
Blues can only protect 3 of Faulk, Parayko, Bortuzzo, Krug unless they only protect 4 forwards.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Blues can only protect 3 of Faulk, Parayko, Bortuzzo, Krug unless they only protect 4 forwards.

They will lose one of Dunn or Scandella either way, unless they trade both. Just easier to give Seattle Dunn to guarantee the selection of some random AHLer instead of Scandella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->