Recalled/Assigned: 2021 Colorado Eagles (AHL) and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I think Barron will have a real shot at the Avs roster next year. He's a smart player who plays a real mature game.

Depending on the Timmins situation. I still think he gets traded this summer but with how well he has played for us down the stretch here maybe that changes things.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
I think Barron will have a real shot at the Avs roster next year. He's a smart player who plays a real mature game.

Depending on the Timmins situation. I still think he gets traded this summer but with how well he has played for us down the stretch here maybe that changes things.

Toews -- Makar
Girard -- Timmins
Byram -- Barron

:nod:

Reactions: MarkT

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Toews -- Makar
Girard -- Timmins
Byram -- Barron

:nod:

Can't forget Helleson, who arguably looked more poised and mature compared to Barron.

Edit: With our RHD depth... I am getting a bit worried that he may be tempted to go the college UFA route.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Can't forget Helleson, who arguably looked more poised and mature compared to Barron.
You're not wrong, but Barron probably has a better chance at making the team straight out of camp given that he's already playing in the AHL, whereas Helleson still needs to make that jump.

Mac2Rants

Sep 25, 2017
NS
Barron i see as a legit NHLer talent wise, Helleson i don't know but i haven't seen him play much at all, but i really hope hes not Meloche 2.0.. i just have those vibes sadly. even if he could end up a guy who plays bottom pair who could handle 2nd pairings with a great partner would be nice.

IF and only if Timmins, Barron, Helleson end up all legit top 4 d man, trading one could be pretty huge for the future. Could help holes the team could have up front on offense.​

Last edited:

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019

Edit: With our RHD depth... I am getting a bit worried that he may be tempted to go the college UFA route.

This thought has crossed my mind as well.

They need to sign him after his Junior season. If he wants to go back for his Senior year then I would trade him.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
If anyone has a chance to comment on Wyatt McLeod (D),I’d find it very interesting. He’s from my hometown and I vaguely know him. He signed a tryout awhile back and my brother informed me that he’s been called up to the eagles... any eye test info would be greatly appreciated!

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

Well to be fair, Helleson is a year older in his D+2 season than Barron is in his D+1.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006

Unless we make room for him by trading Makar.... then we have:
Timmins, Barron and Helleson on the right side.

:sarcasm:

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I think it's just the composition of the photo, though he may have slimmed down some. Annunen is much bigger than both Grubauer and Frankie though.

Annunen - 6'4" 210 lbs
Grubauer - 6'1" 188 lbs
Francouz - 6'0" 179 lbs
That's the @Hasbro beacon.

upload_2021-5-11_20-37-24.png

PepsiCenterMagic

Food is Great
Jul 17, 2013
Nick Henry is there now too. I hope they are providing the locals fans some entertainment.
It's definitely fun!

Perhaps my favorite part is that it's a "farm" team that is geographically located in the middle of a few teams. At every game, I probably see 8-10 distinct NHL team jerseys - and we may all be rooting for the same team!

PepsiCenterMagic

Food is Great
Jul 17, 2013
While looking through the Utah Grizzlies team shop, I found a jersey on sale that - when I look on the back - actually had a player's signature. When I asked the employees, no one seemed to know to whom it belonged. I thought that was interesting. It was actually an Eagles jersey to boot.

If I would have recognized the sig, I might have bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad