Still waiting on
-Belleville
-Chicago
-Grand Rapids
-Providence
-Stockton
-Texas
-Toronto

BTW, I've edited in which NHL teams the NHL-affiliated players are with, to eliminate some confusion with shared AHL teams.
Belleville/Toronto may not be cleared due to COVID Protocols

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
So what happens to the players? Do the Canadian teams have to rely solely on their taxi squads?
that's why it hasn't been released

then there's the issue as to whether Bakersfield actually will play there, and the Stockton issue as to whether they'll play out of Calgary....

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
that's why it hasn't been released

then there's the issue as to whether Bakersfield actually will play there, and the Stockton issue as to whether they'll play out of Calgary....
This is why I suggested earlier that the AHL players should travel with their parent teams and play games on the same day as their parent teams. I thought of this back when Calgary played in San Jose last year. On the afternoon prior to the Flames/Sharks evening game Stockton played the Barracuda. That one day suggests to me that it's possible.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
This is why I suggested earlier that the AHL players should travel with their parent teams and play games on the same day as their parent teams. I thought of this back when Calgary played in San Jose last year. On the afternoon prior to the Flames/Sharks evening game Stockton played the Barracuda. That one day suggests to me that it's possible.
you cannot do that and then how do you explain Springfield/Milwaukee/Charlotte opting out

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
One interesting note for Bakersfield, Jake Kulevich who is on an AHL deal, does not seem to be include on the Condors roster

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
One interesting note for Bakersfield, Jake Kulevich who is on an AHL deal, does not seem to be include on the Condors roster
Does the AHL have "Exempt Lists" this season like the lower minor pro leagues do for COVID protocol cases? That could be one place he's hiding.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Does the AHL have "Exempt Lists" this season like the lower minor pro leagues do for COVID protocol cases? That could be one place he's hiding.
I would guess that's a likely reason for his absence: illness or injury. Or else, like Casey Nelson, maybe he got tired of waiting for a season and lost his desire to play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad