Trois-Rivières Lions 2021-22 Lions de Trois-Rivières

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
A good possibility for Trois-Rivières would be Pierre-Luc Veillette. 24 year old just finished playing in the NCAA. Looking at this options right now. And from Drummondville which is just 1 h from T-R.

Reactions: KKWG11

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Other names....while there seems to be contracts.....guys that could be interested in getting:
Charlie Sarault
Pierre-Olivier Morin

And one name who doesen't have a contract, name from the past, non-Quebecer but ex-habs....Mark McMillan.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Other names....while there seems to be contracts.....guys that could be interested in getting:
Charlie Sarault
Pierre-Olivier Morin

And one name who doesen't have a contract, name from the past, non-Quebecer but ex-habs....Mark McMillan.
Good god, that's a blast from the past :laugh: What made you think of him ? I 100% assumed he was retired but he's apparently doing well for himself in Denmark. (He was the ''other guy'' in North Dakota back when Danny Kristo was one of our top prospects, for those who might not know/remember)

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Good god, that's a blast from the past :laugh: What made you think of him ? I 100% assumed he was retired but he's apparently doing well for himself in Denmark. (He was the ''other guy'' in North Dakota back when Danny Kristo was one of our top prospects, for those who might not know/remember)

Don't think he has a contract signed for next year. And maybe he'd want to come to NA...I don't know...lol.

Reactions: Pompeius Magnus

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Pretty good logo. I would have that on the front and maybe have traditional lions on the shoulders.

Not sure about the GM and Coach. They seem unexperienced. Probably would be better to give it to guys that know what they are doing instead of former players. Although MAB could help with the PP.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Pretty good logo. I would have that on the front and maybe have traditional lions on the shoulders.

Not sure about the GM and Coach. They seem unexperienced. Probably would be better to give it to guys that know what they are doing instead of former players. Although MAB could help with the PP.

It's the ECHL, where GMs and coaches are on their first pro gigs. It's the same with Briere being the GM of the Mariners and similar to Ryan Clowe named coach of the Newfoundland Growlers.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
It's the ECHL, where GMs and coaches are on their first pro gigs. It's the same with Briere being the GM of the Mariners and similar to Ryan Clowe named coach of the Newfoundland Growlers.

Bruce Richardson from Blainville would have been my choice. But like you said, you are not going to get too many experience there.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The schedule for all of 3R's home games:

E4fwnIAXwAgNAzO

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

24-year old RD.
6'1" and 216 lbs.

He played in the Q for Sherbrooke Phoenix and was traded in his last year to Charlottetown. He was an offensive D.

He then went to play 3 years at Concordia University for USports, where he put up 84 pts (15G, 69A) in 81 GP in those 3 years.

Last year, he played in Denmark, where he put up 23 pts (3G, 20A) in 46 GP.

Reactions: Archijerej

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site

24-year old RD.
6'1" and 216 lbs.

He played in the Q for Sherbrooke Phoenix and was traded in his last year to Charlottetown. He was an offensive D.

He then went to play 3 years at Concordia University for USports, where he put up 84 pts (15G, 69A) in 81 GP in those 3 years.

ECHL bound

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON

24-year old RD.
6'1" and 216 lbs.

I remember him from some years back when I was looking at Jeremy Roy as a potential first round pick for us ( they were on the same team). Can't say I remember much about his actual playing though but that's not automatically a bad thing for a dman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->