2021-22 Escaped Goat

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Watching Greenway accidentally steamroll the entire on-ice presence of the other team and then try harder not to do it again is like the Beverly Hillbillies opening with Jed Clampett seeing the oil bubble up and going "Shit shit shit shit shit", looking around in a panic, shooting his dog and plugging the hole with its corpse and then the show just being about impoverished cousins banging.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
"What are you looking to do for a career, Jethro?"

"Fry cook, or a brain surgeon."

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
Watching Greenway accidentally steamroll the entire on-ice presence of the other team and then try harder not to do it again is like the Beverly Hillbillies opening with Jed Clampett seeing the oil bubble up and going "Shit shit shit shit shit", looking around in a panic, shooting his dog and plugging the hole with its corpse and then the show just being about impoverished cousins banging.

"have you heard the old story of a man named Jed, who was sleeping with his cousin, on a itty bitty bed" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackBusa24

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
This is a story of a man named Jed
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed
Then one day he was shootin at some food
But up from the ground comes a bumblin crude

Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea...

Well next thing you old Jed shot his mare
Carved up the corpse and stuffed it down in there
Jed made sure there was no one there to see
Then said "I'm scootin home so granny can pee on me"

Yellow pools, golden showers

The Hillbillies

Reactions: BlackBusa24

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
I don't expect him to score 30+ goals, but I don't think its too much to ask that he consistently uses his size and frame to bully his way around the ice, play a good defensive game and score 15+ goals. If not, than what he is good for? Certainly not worth a contract extension with an AAV more than he is making right now.

Foligno and Ek were #1 and #2 on the team in EV GF%. Greenway was #10, behind Rask.

Nobody on the Wild was on the ice for more even strength goals against than Greenway was.

I agree with the consistency statement and using his size to his advantage, but he has not scored 15+ goals at any level since he was on the USDP U17 team in 2013-2014...He is not the scorer, but the disruptive loose puck creator. Or at least that is what he should be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad