2021-2022 Season Schedule Announced

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Got my eyes on that week from January 6th to 13th. 3 home games against The Peg, Leafs, and Seattle. Might have to make a trip to Denver out of that and then a quick stop in Nashville for a night on the way back.

Go19

Jun 21, 2019
December road trip is BRUTAL - Home vs Rangers - then all the way to NASH - back home for Tampa - then to Detroit Buffalo Boston -after christmas fly to Vegas (big finger NHL) and then home to Dallas one night and then road trip to Dallas - holy effin cow

Reactions: Foppa2118

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
December road trip is BRUTAL - Home vs Rangers - then all the way to NASH - back home for Tampa - then to Detroit Buffalo Boston -after christmas fly to Vegas (big finger NHL) and then home to Dallas one night and then road trip to Dallas - holy effin cow

That one stretch is brutal travel wise. Denver-Detroit-Miami-NYC-Denver-Tampa-Denver.

All with just one off day in between. Then just one off day again, before a back to back at home. :eek2:

Reactions: ASmileyFace

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Avs and Broncos in Vegas back to back days at the end of December. Why couldn’t that be an October thing?

Thinking of doing the full Canada trip in early December. Certainly Toronto on the 1st and Montreal on the 2nd. Not sure if I’d make the trip to Ottawa for that Saturday. Can anyone who has been to a game in Ottawa let me know if it’s worth it? A few more days in Montreal is probably better.

@RoyIsALegend What do you think?

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Avs and Broncos in Vegas back to back days at the end of December. Why couldn’t that be an October thing?

Thinking of doing the full Canada trip in early December. Certainly Toronto on the 1st and Montreal on the 2nd. Not sure if I’d make the trip to Ottawa for that Saturday. Can anyone who has been to a game in Ottawa let me know if it’s worth it? A few more days in Montreal is probably better.

@RoyIsALegend What do you think?

Tbh, Sens have the shittiest arena location and one of the worst sporting experiences in the league. If I’m dropping cash for Leafs AND Habs tickets, I would gladly skip out on a Sens game and enjoy a couple of more days in Montreal.

Sounds like an awesome time!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad