2021/2022 Fantasy Draft Discussion Thread

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
So I will be away until Monday evening, meaning voting definitely won't start until then but I hope for that night. My plan is currently to post the voting thread ASAP when drafting is done, but leave the polls down for a few hours to give time for people to assess matchups and also tweak line-ups as necessary.

Also, for anyone who does miss either the cap floor or ceiling, you will not be instantly disqualified but you will be punished with the McDavid rule. You MAY make a makeup pick at drafts end, but you have to forfeit your 2nd rounder to do so. If you still can't make it at that point, too bad.

If worried about cap, I won't be auditing every team so I highly recommend you audit your opponent. Remember, it's 2020-2021 cap hits being used.

I need all rosters posted with cap hits by the time your last pick is made, otherwise I'm randomly doing your lines and don't be surprised if you end up with your offensive dman at LW all of a sudden because I thought it'd be funny.

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
Pretty sure CBJ is the highest scoring team--based on goals-per-game in 20-21.

The team was actually constructed to feature strong defensive play: 3 of the 27 forwards who received Selke votes; would have had 2 of top 12 in Norris voting if Ekblad didn't get hurt; several players who were the most efficient penalty killers on their team. In fact, the PK is both stingy and dangerous--representing 16% of all the SHG in 20-21.

A team I would definitely want to watch.

Reactions: Nucker101

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
LA says hai
LA can definitely put up some goals. However, based on goals scored this past season LA is 3.23 per game, CLB is 3.55. You do have one more spot and only need 26 goals.

Just by looking I thought Washington (good job Nucker), my first round matchup, would be the team with the most goals--they ended up with 3.41.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
The kings are the team to beat. Ristolainen in the 15th round is the biggest steal of gm game history

Reactions: hockeynorth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->