Boston Bruins 2021-2022 Boston Bruins Schedule - UPDATED 8/13 with game times

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
That is by design - Vancouver/Seattle flights are too short to make it practical and you also have to deal with border inspections.

No catching the Cascades train?

And I guess the league never went through with their draft plans to rejig the divs and the number of games played against each team. Might they come back to that in 12 months' time?

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
No catching the Cascades train?

And I guess the league never went through with their draft plans to rejig the divs and the number of games played against each team. Might they come back to that in 12 months' time?

I think they want to be on a normal clock again and then address it.

Not sure an Amtrak charter works in the NW only because of equipment issues. In the Northeast, it is easy to find available equipment.

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Bruins don’t get ESPN or TNT opening games. Just shows the lack of star power and how far they’ve fallen in terms of popularity.

Lack of star power? Maybe. Maybe not.

But…

There are teams that draw because of one player, ie: Washington - Ovechkin; Pittsburgh - Crosby; Edmonton - McDavid. But when the Bruins come to town, people go to see the TEAM. And I’m CERTAIN that the Bruins are one of the most popular teams and one of the biggest draws on both sides of the border. I have no scientific data to back this up except anecdotal evidence, but I’d say that the Bruins are probably the third most popular team in the NHL behind Toronto and Montreal in terms of size of fan base.

Last edited:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
OCTOBER:
Saturday, October 16 vs. Dallas
Wednesday, October 20 @ Philadelphia
Friday, October 22 @ Buffalo
Sunday, October 24 vs. San Jose
Monday, October 25 @ Carolina
Wednesday, October 27 @ Florida
Saturday, October 30 vs. Florida

NOVEMBER
:
Thursday, November 4 vs. Detroit
Saturday, November 6 @ Toronto
Tuesday, November 9 vs. Ottawa
Thursday, November 11 vs. Edmonton
Saturday, November 13 @ New Jersey
Sunday, November 14 vs. Montreal
Saturday, November 20 @ Philadelphia
Sunday, November 21 vs. Calgary
Wednesday, November 24 @ Buffalo
Friday, November 26 vs. N.Y. Rangers
Sunday, November 28 vs. Vancouver
Tuesday, November 30 vs. Carolina

DECEMBER
:
Thursday, December 2 @ Nashville
Saturday, December 4 vs. Tampa Bay
Wednesday, December 8 @ Vancouver
Thursday, December 9 @ Edmonton
Saturday, December 11 @ Calgary
Tuesday, December 14 vs. Vegas
Wednesday, December 15 @ N.Y. Islanders
Saturday, December 18 @ Montreal
Sunday, December 19 @ Ottawa
Tuesday, December 21 vs. Detroit
Thursday, December 23 vs. Colorado
Monday, December 27 vs. Pittsburgh
Wednesday, December 29 @ Ottawa

JANUARY
:
Saturday, January 1 vs. Buffalo
Sunday, January 2 @ Detroit
Tuesday, January 4 vs. New Jersey
Thursday, January 6 vs. Minnesota
Saturday, January 8 @ Tampa Bay
Monday, January 10 @ Washington
Wednesday, January 12 @ Montreal
Thursday, January 13 vs. Philadelphia
Saturday, January 15 vs. Nashville
Tuesday, January 18 vs. Carolina
Thursday, January 20 vs. Washington
Saturday, January 22 vs. Winnipeg
Monday, January 24 vs. Anaheim
Wednesday, January 26 @ Colorado
Friday, January 28 @ Arizona
Sunday, January 30 @ Dallas

FEBRUARY
:
Tuesday, February 1 vs. Seattle
Thursday, February 24 @ Seattle
Saturday, February 26 @ San Jose
Monday, February 28 @ Los Angeles

MARCH
:
Tuesday, March 1 @ Anaheim
Thursday, March 3 @ Vegas
Saturday, March 5 @ Columbus
Monday, March 7 vs. Los Angeles
Thursday, March 10 vs. Chicago
Saturday, March 12 vs. Arizona
Tuesday, March 15 @ Chicago
Wednesday, March 16 @ Minnesota
Friday, March 18 @ Winnipeg
Monday, March 21 vs. Montreal
Tuesday, March 22 @ N.Y. Islanders
Thursday, March 24 vs. Tampa Bay
Saturday, March 26 vs. N.Y. Islanders
Tuesday, March 29 vs. Toronto
Thursday, March 31 vs. New Jersey

APRIL
:
Saturday, April 2 vs. Columbus
Monday, April 4 @ Columbus
Tuesday, April 5 @ Detroit
Friday, April 8 @ Tampa Bay
Sunday, April 10 @ Washington
Tuesday, April 12 vs. St. Louis
Thursday, April 14 vs. Ottawa
Saturday, April 16 vs. Pittsburgh
Tuesday, April 19 @ St. Louis
Thursday, April 21 @ Pittsburgh
Saturday, April 23 vs. N.Y. Rangers
Sunday, April 24 @ N.Y. Rangers
Tuesday, April 26 vs. Florida
Thursday, April 28 vs. Buffalo
Friday, April 29 @ Toronto
thinking I`m heading to Seattle late February

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
That’s the second week of the season, Fenway. ESPN went with Tampa/Pitt and TNT went with Wash/NY Rangers. Both networks didn’t want Boston for their season opening games.

@NextBigThing ESPN wanted the Bruins to be the opponent for Tampa Bay raising the banner and the Bruins objected. The Bruins now start the season on October 16th.

BUT ( and the list is not final ) ESPN+ has grabbed 2 Montreal/Boston games as exclusive and TNT has grabbed one leaving NESN with only one.

I'm dreading the night when people realize the Bruins are only available on a pay-to-view outlet.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
@NextBigThing ESPN wanted the Bruins to be the opponent for Tampa Bay raising the banner and the Bruins objected. The Bruins now start the season on October 16th.
Nice to see the Bruins standing up for themselves. Someone else can be Tampa Bay’s sacrificial lamb.

BUT ( and the list is not final ) ESPN+ has grabbed 2 Montreal/Boston games as exclusive and TNT has grabbed one leaving NESN with only one.

I'm dreading the night when people realize the Bruins are only available on a pay-to-view outlet.
With the possible exception of my cable/internet provider, I am hard-pressed to think of ANY business in any industry that takes its paying customers more for granted and holds them more in contempt than the NHL does it’s fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Make-Believe

NextBigThing

Feb 25, 2010
Devine Rink

Thanks for the reply, Fenway. Where’d you find that ESPN+ list of games? Mr. Edwards won’t be happy he only gets to call 1 Habs game.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Thanks for the reply, Fenway. Where’d you find that ESPN+ list of games? Mr. Edwards won’t be happy he only gets to call 1 Habs game.

Edwards is going to lose it. If you stand in Boston Common and listen carefully, you'll be able to hear his howls of protest all the way from his house in the woods of New Hampshire.

He's expressed his disdain for the ability of ESPN to effectively cover hockey in the past. Doubt that opinion's changed much. Things like this won't help it!

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Edwards is going to lose it. If you stand in Boston Common and listen carefully, you'll be able to hear his howls of protest all the way from his house in the woods of New Hampshire.

He's expressed his disdain for the ability of ESPN to effectively cover hockey in the past. Doubt that opinion's changed much. Things like this won't help it!

Actually happy about this.

Jack's at his worst for Montreal games.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Jack lives in Connecticut :)

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Jack lives in Connecticut :)

Sorry, I stand corrected! Jack sometimes posts videos of bears in the trees around his house, and that makes me think more of NH, or Vermont or Maine for that matter. But of course there's lots of rural CT too, I'm just less familiar with it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad