2021 Offseason | Around the League (All non-Stars NHL Talk here)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
what's different about how canada is handling? full lockdown?

I think this is an attitude problem within a too large parts of the US population.

This type of shit here . It's been far from perfect here in Europe where i'm from or where my parents live but things like this i have not seen in almost a year here.

A large arm of US media actually encouraging this shit ( and also the old US administration ) in conjunction with an already quite big "muh freedom" crowd lead to this imho .

Last edited:
Reactions: Kipper 17

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
I think this is an attitude problem within a too large parts of the US population.

This type of shit here . It's been far from perfect here in Europe where i'm from or where my parents live but things like this i have not seen in almost a year here.

A large arm of US media actually encouraging this shit ( and also the old US administration ) in conjunction with an already quite big "muh freedom" crowd lead to this imho .

Wow that’s just...?

I live here in Texas and sure the same is going on at places around the city I live but I stick to the few places I go to (masks required) and that’s it.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South

interesting.. i figured it'd be procedural.

isn't the % of american players in the league pretty small?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
interesting.. i figured it'd be procedural.

isn't the % of american players in the league pretty small?

This isn't purely about the players imho but the people and the environment they interact with . Not to mention just a few who f*** up are enough to f*** it up for everybody.

Player don't live in a vacuum and neither do the teams staffs + everybodies friends and families .

Last edited:

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
They should of just stuck to bubble cities, added more locations, and do what worked in the playoffs.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
:sarcasm:They should have the whole league get together for a herd immunity party . Shut down for 14 days and fire back up lol

Reactions: eartotheground

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
There was no need of benching Laine for the entire game, a few shifts would have sufficed. It's not like Laine was the only one who screwed up.

Can't wait for him to request a trade or sign an offer sheet.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
There was no need of benching Laine for the entire game, a few shifts would have sufficed. It's not like Laine was the only one who screwed up.

Can't wait for him to request a trade or sign an offer sheet.
It’s tortarella , he’s the worst for this but I love seeing laine benched . He actually deserves it , he has always been a lazy player and super cocky , and on the canes second goal last night he’s just standing off to the side guarding no one .

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Even in those Columbus games Laine was driving pucks in and turning it over constantly, limited effort in backchecking.

That has always been his game tho.. shouldn't be a surprise for a GM or Coach.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Contracts that big aren't going to be picked up. This is obviously to put him into the taxi squad . No team is picking up a contract .$ 5.825 million , 3 years left after this year and having a terrible year.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
hawks lose in OT, theres a .. moral victory? were not mathematically out yet!

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
hawks lose in OT, theres a .. moral victory? were not mathematically out yet!
They've played about 33% of the season now and currently sit last in points so have to jump ahead of Detroit, Nashville, Columbus, and Chicago to get the last spot as three teams have basically locked in their spots unless they pull pretty major collapse. They have a better points percentage than Det and Nash so they could definitely catch up to those two; however, they can't seem to play well vs any of the other teams in the division. They are missing basically a top line of Seguin, Radulov, Hintz every game, and the rest of their schedule is condensed and more difficult. They have 2 forward lines that contribute no offense, and while Bones is an awesome person he is not good enough of a head coach to elevate this weak of a roster. I just don't see it

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Yeah that was on purpose to the head. Should be another long suspension with his track record.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad