GDT: 2020 World Series: (AL) Tampa Bay Rays vs (NL) Los Angeles Dodgers - LAD wins 4-2

TB vs LAD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Gonsolin looks terrible

This "Saving my ace" for game 7 when you have chance to win in 6 is foolish

Should have pitched Buehler tonight

One of the issues I have with the whole Sabermetrics revolution is the feeling of overmanaging. You have the chance to win the world series tonight. Don't you want your best pitcher out there? This reminds me a little of the 2002 world series where Ortiz was pitching well, Dusty came and took him out and the momentum pretty much switched leading to the Angels winning. Go for the win tonight and if you don't get it, it's all hands on deck tomorrow, including maybe Kershaw.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
On 3 days rest? Who pitches tomorrow then if they lose? Urias on 3 days rest?

Yes

You go for win tonight

And you can start Urias and have BP ready including Kershaw for potential use

These guys should be able to go on short rest (Also with Kershaw only throwing 85 pitches in game 5 he should certainly be viable coming out of pen if needed)

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Gonsolin may look like Jesus Christ but he sure doesn't pitch like Jesus Christ.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Is it possible that Tampa loses the World Series, yet Roza is named MVP?

If the Dodgers won and didn't really have any stand out players (say they distributed the big plays pretty evenly across the team), then maybe.

But I think we all know LA has had some outstanding performances, so if they do end up winning, I am pretty sure a Dodger player can be found to be worthy of MVP status even over Arozarena.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Yes

You go for win tonight

These guys should be able to go on short rest (Also with Kershaw only throwing 85 pitches in game 5 he should certainly be viable coming out of pen if needed)
Buehler has never pitched on 3 days rest in the MLB at least, so Im sure that has something to do with it. Gonsolin only let up one there, if he can get another 6 outs or so with only giving up that one run then you can bring Urias in. As Roberts noted he is available to be used out of the bullpen.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Yes

You go for win tonight

No. Starters dont fair very well on 3 days rest and Buehler has been dealing with blister issues all year and you don’t wanna take your ace out of his normal rythym when he’s going so well.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Willy Adames is a solid ball player and great Shortstop but he's been a big liability offensively in this series.

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I prefer the TBS overall broadcast over Fox...PERIOD!

Joe Buck is about as exciting to listen to as someone telling you the IRS needs to audit you.

My husband and I have been talking over the Dodgers love fest all series, luckily.

I am lucky enough to get the World series International broadcast, Buck Martinez and Matt Vasgersian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->