2020 Weather Thread.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Really good week of weather on tap by Edmonton standards. Nice time to get out and enjoy some if you have any days off. Was nice this weekend. Just love when the sun is shining any time of year. Multiple days this week with a high of over zero and getting as warm as +4. lets spend as much time as possible outside, and getting some rays and Vitamin D.

14 day forecast looking real solid temperature wise. Roads will all be clear, reprieve from the Early winter we got hit with.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Really good week of weather on tap by Edmonton standards. Nice time to get out and enjoy some if you have any days off. Was nice this weekend. Just love when the sun is shining any time of year. Multiple days this week with a high of over zero and getting as warm as +4. lets spend as much time as possible outside, and getting some rays and Vitamin D.

14 day forecast looking real solid temperature wise. Roads will all be clear, reprieve from the Early winter we got hit with.
Man, I hope this hangs in there as long as possible. I remember last year was similar and right into the last week of January, and then all hell broke loose. Temps as cold as Uranus.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Man, I hope this hangs in there as long as possible. I remember last year was similar and right into the last week of January, and then all hell broke loose. Temps as cold as Uranus.

Broke the heater on our backyard hot tub. So cold. It hung in there through almost all the cold month, heater almost made it, but in the last days of the cold snap it stopped heating properly. First world problems, lol. Still works fine as a summer tub but...

Reactions: oilers'72

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Welp the good weather streak in Ontario came to end today.

20 cm of snow today. Don't even have my winter tires on yet due to a f*** up.

Hopefully will have 'em on for the end of this week.

Fortunately it looks like most of the snow will be gone by Wednesday so that's nice.

Reactions: oilers'72

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006

Fortunately it looks like most of the snow will be gone by Wednesday so that's nice.

You shouldn’t have gloated here last week. Weather karma. ;)

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

Just in time for the Grand Lockdown.

Reactions: OfCorsiDid

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
I dislike when it goes above zero this time of year. A warm up to -5 or so would be lovely. I get sick of perpetual ice seasons of freeze and thaw.

Reactions: bellagiobob

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I dislike when it goes above zero this time of year. A warm up to -5 or so would be lovely. I get sick of perpetual ice seasons of freeze and thaw.

For sure. I prefer about -10 for outdoor winter activities, as long as there is little wind.

Reactions: Beerfish

GretzkytoKurri9917

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
Oct 6, 2008
Gotham City
wtf....a post without a .gif or an image?
you're slipping!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad