DF -3 Maximilian Menner - Red Bull Salzburg
DF -5 Simon Stowasser - Jungadler Mannheim
DF -8 Paul Reiner - Eisbären Juniors Berlin
DF -9 Daniel Schwaiger - Red Bull Salzburg
DF 14 Joshua Geuß - KEC “Die Haie”
DF 15 Luca Münzenberger - KEC “Die Haie”
DF 17 Fabrizio Pilu - Jungadler Mannheim
DF 22 Maximilian Glötzl - KEC “Die Haie”
DF 24 Maksymilian Szuber - Red Bull Salzburg (Out due injury)

FW -4 Josef Eham - Red Bull Salzburg
FW -7 Florian Elias - Jungadler Mannheim (Out due injury)
FW 10 Julius Ramoser - Jungadler Mannheim
FW 11 Robin Drothen - Eisbären Juniors Berlin
FW 12 Haakon Hänelt - Red Bull Salzburg
FW 13 Maciek Rutkowski - Krefelder EV
FW 18 Fabian Herrmann - EV Regensburg
FW 19 Justin Volek - Ravensburg Towerstars (Out due injury)
FW 20 Oleg Tschwanow - Jungadler Mannheim
FW 23 Daniel Neumann - EV Zug (SWI)
FW 27 Markus Schweiger - ESV Kaufbeuren
FW 28 Fabian Bassler - EV Landshut
FW 29 Jakub Borzecki - Red Bull Salzburg (Out due injury)

On Call

GK — Gion Ulmer - Eisbären Juniors Berlin (Out due injury)
DF -2 Korbinian Geibel - Eibären Juniors Berlin (Call up)
FW 19 Marvin Drothen - Eisbären Juniors Berlin (Call up)
FW -7 Yannick Proske - Jungadler Mannheim (Call up)
FW 29 Sebastian Cimmerman - Red Bull Salzburg (Call up)
FW 26
Danjo Leonhardt - Red Bull Salzburg (Call up)
FW 25 Noah Dunham - Jungadler Mannheim (Out due injury)
FW 26 Jussi Petersen - KEC “Die Haie” (Call up; out due injury)

Also out due injury

DF — Arkadiusz Dziambor - Jungadler Mannheim

Last edited:

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
It's nice to see a lot of Belarussian guys playing in Russia report to the NT rather than wait for the greater motherland to call.

Reactions: ozo

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Belarus won 4:3 against Switzerland on the first day, small-ish Sapelnikov scored a double. Looks like Belarus are in good position to win this tournament.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Looks like all the teams a fairly evenly matched.

I can only judge the German roster, so who are some of the key players missing from the other teams?

For Germany I'd say they are missing 6 of their 7 best players in Tim Stützle, John Peterka, Lukas Reichel, Florian Elias, Justin Volek and Jakub Borzecki.

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia

I can only judge the German roster, so who are some of the key players missing from the other teams?

For Germany I'd say they are missing 6 of their 7 best players in Tim Stützle, John Peterka, Lukas Reichel, Florian Elias, Justin Volek and Jakub Borzecki.
For Slovakia:
Alex Geci, Martin chromiak, Simon Latkoczy, Oleksii myklukha, L. Nemec, Jan lasak

Reactions: Maverick41

Oberyn Martell

Dec 26, 2018

Szuber, Dziambor and possibly Samanski and Dube are also missing

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Impressive tournament from Belarus nonetheless. Looked really good against Germany (who albeit don’t have full strength roster). Quite disappointing performance from Swiss team though.
I'm impressed by Slovakia performance too, shame that this roster will be wasting a year in 1A level. Come to think about when was the last time your U18 team faced Japanese counterparts?

Pan

Apr 11, 2017
Minsk

For Belarus I'd add Pinchuk and Demchenko from the CHL, Klimovoch, a 2003-born forward who, being 3 years younger, became the best scorer of the U20 ntdp team this season and probably Veremeichik, the goalie who played at the wm18 in 2018 as a double underager. There is also 2003-born Tarasevich who is a USA resident and became the winner and the best scorer of the USA Nationals last season but I haven't seen much of him so it's hard to tell.

Reactions: Maverick41 and ozo

Pan

Apr 11, 2017
Minsk
I'm impressed by Slovakia performance too, shame that this roster will be wasting a year in 1A level. Come to think about when was the last time your U18 team faced Japanese counterparts?
Rest D1 teams are doomed to stay there for one more year. Shame to see this team not playing at the top level but on the other hand I like to see some more competition, even disregarding I'm Belarusian and thus its kinda personal matter for me :)

kudla

May 11, 2016
Bratislava, Slovakia
Rest D1 teams are doomed to stay there for one more year. Shame to see this team not playing at the top level but on the other hand I like to see some more competition, even disregarding I'm Belarusian and thus its kinda personal matter for me :)
Yeah this Slovak team is somehow very good. 2 years ago, our 2002 class was supposed to be one of the weakest we have ever had, but now they are doing the right opposite. Currently 11 wins in last 13 games

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia

I think the last time they played the Japanese was the last time that Slovakia played in Div IA back in 2012

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->