Blue Jays GDT: (2020 v1) Next: vs Wsh |"Home" Opener|Wed, Jul 29 | 6pm ET / 3pm PT | Scherzer vs PEARSON *DEBUT!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I was kind of hoping with the expanded rosters we could maybe see a Borucki, SRF, Hatch and some other starters tested in high leverage roles(not saying they'd be any better but who knows). If Merryweather is ever healthy ever again that's what they've been rumoured to want to try with him. I guess we'll have to endure Bass and Dolis 7th and 8th innings for now which doesn't have been excited.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Rays sound guy should randomly play sound of 1 really loud guy yelling shit at the opposition players like that 1 heckler used to do.

Reactions: Discoverer

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Nervous moments, but every late inning game seems to go bad against the Rays in this park, so I will take the win.
Nice work by Giles

Reactions: LeafsNation75

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Nervous moments, but every late inning game seems to go bad against the Rays in this park, so I will take the win.
Nice work by Giles
I have personally seen the Blue Jays lose a game at Tropicana field 2-0 in August 2017 and that included a 2 run double by Josh Donaldson that was overturned on replay since the ball went foul.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I have personally seen the Blue Jays lose a game at Tropicana field 2-0 in August 2017 and that included a 2 run double by Josh Donaldson that was overturned on replay since the ball went foul.

What about that time the Jays "won" in Tropicana on a Edwin Encarnacion hit in the 9th, only for the play to get overturned and lose?

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
What about that time the Jays "won" in Tropicana on a Edwin Encarnacion hit in the 9th, only for the play to get overturned and lose?
I remember watching that on TV and thinking what just happened.

I only brought up that other game because I happened to see it live and in person. Let me tell you Tropicana Field is a dump and their concourses is like walking through a parking garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->