Blue Jays GDT: (2020 v1) Next: vs Wsh |"Home" Opener|Wed, Jul 29 | 6pm ET / 3pm PT | Scherzer vs PEARSON *DEBUT!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Knew I wouldn't be pumped about the pen, when I was like "ok there's Giles, who? who? who? and who? Oh I know Gaviglio at least"

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
I can't stand junker pitchers like Dolis. They rely solely on hitters making mistakes and chasing bad pitches.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Knew I wouldn't be pumped about the pen, when I was like "ok there's Giles, who? who? who? and who? Oh I know Gaviglio at least"

Romano's legit, but that's kinda it. One of these days we'll have to spend some $$ on our pen.

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
I was sweating there. Not great pitching by Dolis.

Whatd Buck say? 7 strikes in 18 pitches at one point?

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Romano's legit, but that's kinda it. One of these days we'll have to spend some $$ on our pen.

Romano also had a 6+ FIP last year, and wasn't even good enough for someone else as a rule 5 pick to stick. Even him as our #4 guy makes me nervous. Granted his HR/FB last year in the majors and AAA seems unbelievably high.

Didn't think I'd be asking for Font to come back already but here we are :laugh:

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Romano also had a 6+ FIP last year, and wasn't even good enough for someone else as a rule 5 pick to stick. Even him as our #4 guy makes me nervous. Granted his HR/FB last year in the majors and AAA seems unbelievably high.

Didn't think I'd be asking for Font to come back already but here we are :laugh:
His stuff straight up looks better then it did last year.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Dolis made me nervous. That better not be the norm for him.
Bo needs to make that play in the beginning though.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005

Yea, I just heard his stuff looked great. Certainly his numbers were not great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad