2020 Usports Recruiting

hockeyinsiderusports

Nov 20, 2017
Windsor Lancers Jayson Fetter and Olivier Arseneau, goaltender Noah Gresbrecht and forwards Barrett Daschyshn, Matt Dorsey, and Robbie Burt.

Todd Winder - Guelph- turns pro

VRedsRule

Aug 26, 2008
It was shaping up to be a big summer for Moncton, but losing Voyer and now St-Cyr really takes the luster off a bit.
I am sure we heard he was departingduring the season; this just tells us where he is going. U de M moving in right direction with this recruiting crop.

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
St-Cyr isn't a surprise, we've known since last fall he was done after this year. We also knew there were good chances Voyer was going to sign a pro deal.

Seeing a rumour out there that suggests Felix Robert may be signing with Wilkes-Barre/Pittsburgh...any truth to that?

Last edited:

timbitca

Feb 15, 2007
JLL Press Box
Yep, was just coming over here to post the same thing. Where there's smoke there's usually fire lol

And to further add to the comment's about a recruiting class, I usually go one further and say you don't know the strength of a recruiting class until the 1st regular season game, as up until that point anything can still change. I've seen guys settled down in apartments ready to begin training camp and bam, next thing you know there on a different campus.

Reactions: FreddyFoyle and Rob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad