WJC: 2020 Team Russia

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
Would anyone happen to know what the combinations looked like today?

Miftakhov (Isayev)

Denisenko - Khovanov - Dorofeyev
Romanov - Zhuravlyov

Sokolov - Voronkov - Alexandrov
Misyul - Zamula

Marchenko - Morozov - Podkolzin
Pylenkov - Galenyuk

Rtishchev - Sorkin - Kruglov (Komissarov)
Malyshev

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
Two really good lines (Marchenko-Morozov-Podkolzin and Dorofeyev-Denisenko-Khovanov). Igor Larionov behind the bench? Centers could learn a lot from him!

GloryDays02

Dec 21, 2019
Miftakhov (Isayev)

Denisenko - Khovanov - Dorofeyev
Romanov - Zhuravlyov

Sokolov - Voronkov - Alexandrov
Misyul - Zamula

Marchenko - Morozov - Podkolzin
Pylenkov - Galenyuk

Rtishchev - Sorkin - Kruglov (Komissarov)
Malyshev

Thank you!

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Rotenberg in a roster... geez this country is a totall joke, i hope usa and canada will ****ing destroy them
What's your problem? Are you dreaming? Where do you see Rotenberg on the roster?

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Two really good lines (Marchenko-Morozov-Podkolzin and Dorofeyev-Denisenko-Khovanov). Igor Larionov behind the bench? Centers could learn a lot from him!
They can also learn how to be an egomaniac asshat.

Last edited:

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Was wondering if anyone could tell me how podkolzin looked?
anybody have the score logs from this game?

Russia - Kazachstan 5:0

1:0 Marchenko (Pylenkov, Podkolzin) 13:04
2:0 Marchenko (Morozov, Podkolzin) 31:54
3:0 Marchenko (Morozov, Podkolzin) 35:27
4:0 Galenjuk 37:10
5:0 Dorofeev (Voronkov) 58:33, GB
Goaltenders: Miftahov - Nurek (Kalmykov)
Shots: 43-7
Penalty minutes: 14-4

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
What's your problem? Are you dreaming? Where do you see Rotenberg on the roster?
well, if he not , then they can win gold, but the fact that this f***ing bust was in the team during the superseries is already enough for me to say it

Last edited:

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
LOL You mean the boys SKA has stolen.

I don't even claim Svechnikov and Sergachyov to be "AkBars boys". Should I?
I mean the boys who play for SKA and are on the same line because of it, most likely. When Svechnikov and Sergachyov play for Ak Bars yes please do call them that.

Last edited:

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Marchenko is from the same Barnaul, as Svechnikov btw. The same age as well. They probably knew each other from the kindergarten.
Barnaul is not a small village. Also those hockey kids move around at pretty young age. There is no guarantee for that.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
I mean the boys who play for SKA and are on the same line because of it, most likely. When Svechnikov and Sergachyov play for Ak Bars yes please do call them that.
I can't call them that because they flee and never pay back what was invested in their development. But that's a question of their decency.

And yes, Bragin put those together because they are all in the SKA system and have played together or do so now. I still highly doubt though that coming to SKA will benefit the development of those who were SKA's prey after destroying russian youth hockey.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
I know, what Barnaul is, I was born not that far from it, even visited the city once...
Thus you should know hockey is not a foreign word there. It's not like Kucherov if he'd stayed in Adygeya he'd never become a hockey player. I am pretty sure there are more than one hockey school in Barnaul.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I'm with Atas on this one, there are dozens of kindergartens and 5 skating rinks in the city so it is possible they knew each other but not that likely.

Not that it really matters that much.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
I can't call them that because they flee and never pay back what was invested in their development. But that's a question of their decency.

And yes, Bragin put those together because they are all in the SKA system and have played together or do so now. I still highly doubt though that coming to SKA will benefit the development of those who were SKA's prey after destroying russian youth hockey.

Is Russian youth hockey destroyed?

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I'm not exactly a fan of SKA either but let's face it, after Yugra got demoted it was just a question of where do their best talents move, not if they do it. Furthermore, Yugra has already "stolen" them beforehand then, none are born particularly close to Khanty-Mansiysk. In the end they chose SKA and there is little wrong with it.

Podkolzin is the only one who might be considered "stolen", in a way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad