Transfer: 2020 Summer Transfer Window Rumors Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Don't shoot the messenger, just passing along info from a credible source.

Also said he doesn't want to work with Guardiola and Guardiola doesn't want him.
Not shooting the messenger just pointing it out. They might be interested but given Bayern have said they’re trying everything to re-sign him I just don’t see why he would be interested in those two teams. The only ones that would make sense to me if he were coming to England are Liverpool and City.
Exclusive: Osimhen turns down Napoli | Football Italia

Honestly, a blessing in disguise for Napoli IMO. It was an outrageous offer in the first place.
Agreed.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It’s interesting. We’ve heard Klopp talk about not wanting to add players he has worked with already too. (Only Gotze came close to a LFC move). Maybe there is something to it?
Pep hand picked Thiago when he departed to Munich. If he doesnt want to work with him now it's not based on policy of ex players but a personal issue. I have my doubts but meh.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Nizaar is genuinely close to Chelsea. He's among a group of 4ish that I trust when it comes to Chelsea. Law is king, but Simon Johnson, Nizaar Kinsella, and Liam Twomey are all quality sources for Chelsea.
Yup, he writes for Goal.com but he's a good source on his own for Chelsea news. I trust both those reports, and it's not even difficult to do since they are fairly obvious anyways.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Not shooting the messenger just pointing it out. They might be interested but given Bayern have said they’re trying everything to re-sign him I just don’t see why he would be interested in those two teams. The only ones that would make sense to me if he were coming to England are Liverpool and City.

Agreed.
I think Bayern CEO said he wants to play in Premier League.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Yup, he writes for Goal.com but he's a good source on his own for Chelsea news. I trust both those reports, and it's not even difficult to do since they are fairly obvious anyways.
Yeah, the Havertz one didn't have much if any new information, and the Jorginho story has been gaining traction recently. I thought I saw something the past few days about a deal is currently being negotiated with Juve, and that's why he's not being used. Lampard is being asked about Jorginho not being used. He just isn't a good fit for Frank.

Reactions: Blender

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Anything that comes from that "source" should be thrown out. If he's as good as you say he would be working elsewhere. JMO. Not saying Chelsea are not leading the Kai race since the winds seems to be blowing there.

Reactions: Gecklund

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Not sure how I feel about a Jorginho-Arthur midfield. It screams to me a midfield that is gonna be destroyed on the counter. Or maybe, it's easier to play in Serie A with that style.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Wow, prepare yourself EPL. Osimhen's main hesitation with joining Italy was the racism. He said he'd rather go to EPL.
So at least one big EPL team has a huge offer on the table.
I hope it’s United. I know we’ve had interest in strikers and I think he’d be a good fit.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC

There's a lot going on here that people are mixing together into one Sancho status but it's not that simple.

They may have talked about wages and agreed. If you were to come here, would you sign for X/week. (which Fabrizo Romano keeps reporting)

He may still be watching to see if they qualify for CL. (several United sources have reported)

The teams still would need to agree a fee.

Those 3 points keep simultaneously getting made, and people are conflating them together as this is done once they pay the fee. But they're 3 separate things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad