• Vancouver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
I think it's currently between the Leafs, Stars, and Knights. Voted Stars because I think they make the finals.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Vgk should be 2, Boston's core is getting weathered imo.

Pastrnak, Marchand, Carlo, McAvoy and Krug (in no order) were the Bruins best players in their run.

Chara, their #4D is old, yes.

Bergeron and Krejci are older, yes. Although they BOTH just had their career best offensive seasons. 1000% the biggest area of concern, but they are the same age as Stastny, so not sure why Vegas wouldn't also get dinged for this.

Marchand, Pastrnak, DeBrusk, Carlo, McAvoy and Krug are all in prime or pre-prime.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Pastrnak, Marchand, Carlo, McAvoy and Krug (in no order) were the Bruins best players in their run.

Bergeron and Krejci are older, yes. Although they BOTH just had their career best offensive seasons. 1000% the biggest area of concern, but they are the same age as Stastny, so not sure why Vegas wouldn't also get dinged for this.

Marchand, Pastrnak, DeBrusk, Carlo, McAvoy and Krug are all in prime or pre-prime.
Agreed. I dont get the logic by some that Bruins core is aging. Like ya said, maybe Chara, but hes still pretty useful and not as relied on as he use to be - and the Bruins dont suffer from it. Bruins got a solid team throughout and i think will get some added push this coming year from guys like Heinen who just completed his sophmore slump

Huck Cheever

Sep 27, 2018

Marchand, Bergeron, Krejci, Ciara are getting aged...

Marchand is 31 and noticeably slower

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I don't "think" Vegas will win, but they probably scare me the most so I voted them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad