Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
FYI as of this moment, CapFriendly is believing these are ELC's
CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

Mike Jones said:
https://www.eliteprospects.com/

Thanks guys!

Then again, both of these sources are probably basing their info on the NYI release as well, which itself uses the terminology "signed with organization" and "organizational signings", blatantly leaving out the terms ELC and Entry Level Contract, which are almost always used when a player signs one.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Thanks guys!

Then again, both of these sources are probably basing their info on the NYI release as well, which itself uses the terminology "signed with organization" and "organizational signings", blatantly leaving out the terms ELC and Entry Level Contract, which are almost always used when a player signs one.

Sounds like Lou doing Lou things to me

cwede

Sep 1, 2010

Organizational signings? There's no use of "ELC" in the article at the NYI site. Have they all three signed an AHL contract with Bridgeport?

Thanks guys! Then again, both of these sources are probably basing their info on the NYI release as well, which itself uses the terminology "signed with organization" and "organizational signings", blatantly leaving out the terms ELC and Entry Level Contract, which are almost always used when a player signs one.

Sounds like Lou doing Lou things to me

Suspicions confirmed that not all were ELCs

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com

ELC rumors

(the Stutts news for the unaware, is that the Kings will not renew the contract of AHL coach Mike Stothers (Stutts) who was really well-liked by Kings media members)

Reactions: uncleben

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
A buyout? Usually those aren't until mid-June.
Did the NHL move the window up, with everything else going on? That's a weird thing to make a priority.

It's not a buyout. It's a mutual termination, most likely at Day's request.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
I wouldn’t actually be shocked to see Day try to catch on with another team on an AHL deal. Rangers kept him in the ECHL for most of this year and with prospects coming in and AHL guys re-signing, Day was probably looking at another year in the ECHL.

I could see the Leafs, with their OHL connections and three-tiered development system, being a team that brings him in on an AHL to work with their development coaches and the other benefit, for Day, is that the Leafs ECHL affiliate is based out of Canada.

It’s also possible that Day has just had enough and is ready to move on from hockey.

Reactions: uncleben

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com

Florchuk, I think, is one of the few players who can possibly legitimately blame Covid-19 for not getting an NHL contract. He was scoring at a pretty good clip after being acquired by the Vancouver Giants (10 goals and 33 points in 25 games, nearly equalling his prior goal total in 8 less games) and with them was poised for a possible lengthy playoff run that would have gotten lots of eyes on him.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Roman is a strange case. Had a good D+1 year but regressed last year. Seems to play a solid 2 way game even if he'll never be an offensive guy. Could see him being redrafted late by someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad