GDT: 2020 Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
tenor.gif

I was simply sharing my joy with my fellow Sharks fans. I forgot that happiness wasn’t allowed around these parts. My bad.
You have to read the crowd.

Vegas is our top division rival right now. There is little love lost between the teams and you are celebrating their playoff victory on the Sharks forum. I am rather surprised that you appear to not understand why people are unhappy.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
This is fine. Pavs can score the series winner to knock Vegas out. f*** Vegas.

One thing watching the Nucks... they have a number of guys with amazing hands. Sharks lack that kind of skill level carrying and dekeing with the puck outside of a couple people. Vegas is very good at taking the puck away and the Nucks still skated thru them multiple times.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
We have Tampa's 1st....
picking 31st and vegas losing in the finals vs picking 30th and having vegas win the cup. If you have difficulty figuring out which one is a better outcome I can't help you. At this point Tampa's pick is already in the range where it doesn't make a difference if they lost the rest of their games. Screw it let them win it all.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
picking 31st and vegas losing in the finals vs picking 30th and having vegas win the cup. If you have difficulty figuring out which one is a better outcome I can't help you. At this point Tampa's pick is already in the range where it doesn't make a difference if they lost the rest of their games. Screw it let them win it all.
Tampa winning it all is the worst case scenario in general. Not wanting them to advance past the next round is obviously the best scenario. Vegas winning would suck, but I would get over it.

Last edited:

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
In the East, I just want to see Barclay Goodrow do well and even take the next step. Score some big goals, show some vision, play stiffling defense. It would help the perception that hey look, San Jose produces solid players who can be big for your team in key moments. To get a former San Jose player like Pavs or Braun or Goodrow is extremely valuable to going far in the playoffs. So can we interest you in a PP beast like Lebanc or a defensive monster like Vlasic? Don't go out and get a bum like Corey Perry when you could get a Cup winning goalie in Jones. Trade with us and you will succeed. Trade with us and you will succeed.

Last edited:

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Tampa winning it all is the worst case scenario in general. Not wanting them to advance past the next round is obviously the best scenario. Vegas winning would suck, but I would get over it.

28th vs 30th/31st is really not that big of a difference.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
28th vs 30th/31st is really not that big of a difference.
Value is value, though. If 28 ends up being a stud and 31 isn't, it's worth hoping Dallas takes Vegas out and that Philly ends up in the finals.

I also care less than others about what other teams do when the Sharks aren't involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad