GDT: 2020 Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Boeser looked wholly unimpressive this whole playoffs. Obviously that 2-1 he failed to bury this game is glaring, but he just made tons of bad plays and decisions all game

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Shame on Vancouver for not preventing this.

I know that they were tired, but they did not execute at all this game. They were not prepared. Vegas executed its plan very well.

Boeser looked wholly unimpressive this whole playoffs. Obviously that 2-1 he failed to bury this game is glaring, but he just made tons of bad plays and decisions all game

Right? Boeser and Virtanen...very disappointing. Wasn't Virtanen a top-10 pick?

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
PDB will go to the finals. PDB will lose in the finals. PDB will make Vegas worse year after year. It’s written in blood.
This is the only thing I can hope for now. Sucks.
Boeser isn't very good and he's getting paid $5m. There was a rumor they were looking to trade him. If I'm DW I stay far far far away.

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
Phew. Only one team I like are still chokers. Too close.

Mood:

tenor.gif

Reactions: Groo

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Spott's PP coming through. That's why they pay him the big bucks. Brent Burns who? Shea Theodore has the best point shot out of all the d-men Deboer's had.

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
Hey guys, Canucks fan here. Disappointed in our loss but brighter days ahead.

Just wanted to ask. Did DeBoer call a timeout before that big San Jose 5 min PP last year?

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
This is the only thing I can hope for now. Sucks.

Boeser isn't very good and he's getting paid $5m. There was a rumor they were looking to trade him. If I'm DW I stay far far far away.
Never been impressed by Boeser. Even when he’s on, Super unnoticeable all game and then he just gets a goal. Cap hits considered, don’t think I’d trade LaBanc straight across for him. At least LaBanc visibly drives the offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->