2020 Playoffs - Potential 24 team tournament - can Habs make a run? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Sry, didn't mean that way. Just stating a personal preference and state of mind. You have nothing to apologize for. I should have expanded a little more so my message would not have been misconstrued.

If you had asked me in January, I might have had an interest in what an insider has to say.

But now, I can't seem to be able to give them any attention.

Am I alone in this? I don't know. It's like my priorities have changed.

By all means, I did not mean in any manner to disrupt or demean -- I always enjoy reading you.

Just a state of mind thing -- I can't seem to be able to get into hockey as I was before. I'm too focused on all of us making it out of the pandemic safely and resuming a normal or more normal life.

Please carry on as you always have -- you always do a lot of groundwork that posters enjoy reading. Don't mind me.

You're not alone. My RDS app keeps sending me alerts about hockey articles that their "employees" are writing and I'm uninterested af. I should turn it off. I barely open up any sports channel these days too. I'm barely checking what they're playing too.

That said, I'm only checking breaking news like when they announced that hockey would be back. Reading previews about the first round of playoffs? nah.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Sry, didn't mean that way. Just stating a personal preference and state of mind. You have nothing to apologize for. I should have expanded a little more so my message would not have been misconstrued.

If you had asked me in January, I might have had an interest in what an insider has to say.

But now, I can't seem to be able to give them any attention.

Am I alone in this? I don't know. It's like my priorities have changed.

By all means, I did not mean in any manner to disrupt or demean -- I always enjoy reading you.

Just a state of mind thing -- I can't seem to be able to get into hockey as I was before. I'm too focused on all of us making it out of the pandemic safely and resuming a normal or more normal life.

Please carry on as you always have -- you always do a lot of groundwork that posters enjoy reading. Don't mind me.

No worries. I just had no idea that this type of thing bothered anyone here since it's very easy to just skip over posts if not interested in it's contents, which is something I do here quite often.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No worries. I just had no idea that this type of thing bothered anyone here since it's very easy to just skip over posts if not interested in it's contents, which is something I do here quite often.

I don't think it bothers anyone. There are always nuggets that someone might enjoy.

I just tripped on that word "suggestion" and Friedman. I just thought if we're going to delve into a world of suppositions when this whole tournament thing is fraught with so many unknowns, then some of our posters' suggestions are also noteworthy. Nothing at all to do with your fine work in digging up material for us, which I always am grateful for. Once again, I regret any misunderstanding. :)

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Still hoping its canceled.. give me regular lotto odds.

I agree. If they'll play, I won't be upset. But at this point, if they start in mid-July, and it lasts about 2 months, it'll end in lat September.

For me, instead of playing until late September and starting the next season in December/January, cancel this return-to-play and wait another 6-7 weeks and just start camps and next season at about the same time as a regular year.

Beer and Chips

Feb 5, 2018
I think the team has a definite chance in a best of five series with the obvious statement that Price must be on his game. All goalies in such a situation need to be on their game because one bad goal in a game could be the end.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

The Bruins players and organization right now and I don't blame them.

tenor.gif

tumblr_mqkwrbLLsb1sbfh52o1_400.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->