GDT: 2020 Playoffs part the second

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm rooting for Tampa and Dallas. Yeah I guess the Sharks get Tampa's pick, but there really isn't any difference between pick 29 or 30 or 31. It will be low and Tampa looks unstoppable. Of course I don't have any issues with the Isles so if they do get the upset more power to them. In terms of Dallas, I hate Vegas so much and I want to see Pavelski do well.

Reactions: BigDmitriy

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
MintyBlissfulBarasinga-small.gif

Reactions: Sandisfan

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Columbus with higher-end talent and better depth.

It is strange seeing teams switching off with their goaltenders. Back-to-back and everything...
If they beat Vegas, I can see them beating TBL, but I think they’d have their hands full with NYI due to styles.

If it’s a Dallas vs TBL final, I’m putting money down on Dallas.

FunkyPhin

Feb 2, 2011
Vancouver
Vegas' offense has completely dried up, they've only scored 1 actual goal in the last 3 games. Majority of these shots have been garbage low percentage shots. Quite hilarious watching this.

Reactions: Phu and Sandisfan

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Vegas' offense has completely dried up, they've only scored 1 actual goal in the last 3 games. Majority of these shots have been garbage low percentage shots. Quite hilarious watching this.

For the first time in...ever, Las Vegas looks tired.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Fleury is going to be pissed if he has to back up game 2.

FunkyPhin

Feb 2, 2011
Vancouver
For the first time in...ever, Las Vegas looks tired.

Give credit to Dallas as well, they've played a perfect game so far.

Fleury is going to be pissed if he has to back up game 2.

Fluery has been great, but will be sitting next game, which is too bad, can't blame a goalie for letting in 1 goal, when your team lays an egg in front of you.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->