2020 OHL Draft Prospects

Prospect Pipeline

Sep 15, 2018
To get everyone's blood flowing ahead of the 2020 OHL Draft this Saturday, we've taken the time to assemble a two-round Mock Draft!

Included within this Mock Draft is analysis of the initial 40 players we project to be selected, links to in-depth players profiles, and justification for the picks which we expect each OHL franchise to make!

Full Mock Draft:

BarberPole9

Nov 3, 2013
Ottawa
To get everyone's blood flowing ahead of the 2020 OHL Draft this Saturday, we've taken the time to assemble a two-round Mock Draft!

Included within this Mock Draft is analysis of the initial 40 players we project to be selected, links to in-depth players profiles, and justification for the picks which we expect each OHL franchise to make!

Full Mock Draft:

Are there any Ottawa area kids who may fall due to NCAA interest or the desire to be schooled in French like Will Bitten a few years back?

OHL Fan

Mar 5, 2020
With the 2020 OHL Draft now officially in the books, we've taken the time review and identify fifteen prospects who we feel could prove to be nothing other than Draft day steals in the near future. Whether they were selected late or wrongfully overlooked, you'll want to keep an eye on these players in the years to come.

I believe 4 of the 15 may be on OHL lineups next year. Does that support the 15 as being Steals?

Just want some clarification of the meaning of a Steal?

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
I believe 4 of the 15 may be on OHL lineups next year. Does that support the 15 as being Steals?

Just want some clarification of the meaning of a Steal?
I think it’s broken down pretty well in the first few paragraphs...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad