Management 2020 Off-Season Proposals , trade, sign, kick to curb

Status
Not open for further replies.

norwoodmustang

Jul 29, 2005
Norwood, MA USA
What center are we sending them?
The cupboard we need. And we likely aren't sending Bergeron, Krejci, or Coyle

What if Kuraly and a 3rd would do it? Or one of Frederick or Beecher?

I'm no expert on Korpisalo, but his numbers look decent, he's 26 and signed at $2.8 for the next two years. If he can split games with Halak, is it a deal worth making?

Consider you'd save almost $5 million on Rask you could use to shore up the D or get another scoring forward.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I hope don the godfather is sleeping. Elliot Friedman just said he thinks Boston is out on OEL. He wouldn't guarantee it but he said it

Reactions: JOKER 192

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
Lol

No kidding

What kind of general prediction is this?
He loves vague, unassailable quips like that. Like, “Rask is a big part of our roster”.

Yes, there will be trades tomorrow-he didn’t say Bruins would b3 involved.

Yes, Rask is big part of roster—for now, until he’s traded.

I actually don’t care what he says; it’s just empty talk anyway, I care what he does.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Joe Haggerty
@HackswithHaggs

16m
Don Sweeney asked to comment on Boston’s pursuit of Oliver Ekman-Larsson: “I’m reading a lot about it. I certainly can’t comment on any other player on any other team. It’s our jobs as general manager to know what players are available and to have those types of conversations”

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
What if Kuraly and a 3rd would do it? Or one of Frederick or Beecher?

I'm no expert on Korpisalo, but his numbers look decent, he's 26 and signed at $2.8 for the next two years. If he can split games with Halak, is it a deal worth making?

Consider you'd save almost $5 million on Rask you could use to shore up the D or get another scoring forward.
Can't imagine Kuralt having a lot of value.

I think Beecher and Frederic are too important to give up unless we are getting a young center back.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Joe Haggerty
@HackswithHaggs

16m
Don Sweeney asked to comment on Boston’s pursuit of Oliver Ekman-Larsson: “I’m reading a lot about it. I certainly can’t comment on any other player on any other team. It’s our jobs as general manager to know what players are available and to have those types of conversations”
Havardese for no comment. What a ******* fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad