Management 2020 Off-Season Proposals , trade, sign, kick to curb

Status
Not open for further replies.

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Hard pass

We need a thread with realistic trade proposals..... this proposal aside, we need to focus on Bs fans being realistic on what the Bs give for what the Bs get

Reactions: hrdpuk

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Continued from

Management - Don Sweeney V: What do the Bruins do in (what could be) the craziest offseason ever?

052015sweeneytf02.jpg

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
So after a week fantasizing about Christmas on a tropical island with a couple super models, I'm told today that nope, your two favorite aunts are coming to spend the week,

Krug could return to Bruins after testing free agent market, GM says

Bruins' Sweeney dismisses talk of trading Rask

Re-signing Krug seems like a terrible decision, IMO, unless they get him to take 5 or fewer years and <$7m per season. He's just not a good enough defender, and if Gryz and Lauzon are the other 2 LD, you need a solid defenseman. He's an elite offensive dman and a below average defender. It's just not good enough, and I'm not sure how much more evidence we need after watching TB eat those guys alive.

TorontLoL 67

Ekwensu Ocha
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Central Vermont
Re-signing Krug seems like a terrible decision, IMO, unless they get him to take 5 or fewer years and <$7m per season. He's just not a good enough defender, and if Gryz and Lauzon are the other 2 LD, you need a solid defenseman. He's an elite offensive dman and a below average defender. It's just not good enough, and I'm not sure how much more evidence we need after watching TB eat those guys alive.
We already know he balked at 6x6.6, hard to imagine he's gonna take less than that. I hope they let him walk.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Reactions: bbfan419 and bp13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->