Not open for further replies.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
DistantMarriedGalapagoshawk-size_restricted.gif
Lol

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
You'd hate him quickly. He was absolutely terrible for Edmonton. They brought him in for speed and to possibly play with McDavid and by the end of the year and playoffs he was a healthy scratch and permanent 4th liner. His hockey sense and skill-level fell off a cliff this year.

You'd get much more from Kuraly at this point. His regression was that startlingly bad.
My god, he was awful in Edmonton. I was advocating for the Bruins to go after him at the deadline too. But holy hell... he was. Unbelievable. Poor man’s Kuhlman.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
DeBrusk - Krejci - Ryan
Bjork - Coyle - Kase
Wagner - Kuraly - Brouwer

McAvoy - Carlo
Grzelcyk - Clifton
Chara - Alzner

Plan the parade.

So slow. I am with you on the negative outlook until otherwise proven wrong. That lineup would be one of the slowest in the league.

Reactions: bbfan419

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Off topic... My buddy tattooed me yesterday and his client before me was Greg Hawgood. Couldn't say enough good things about him and loved his stories of back in the day as a Bruin. My buddy nows how much I love the B's and fished stories for me. Just trying to break the tension around here... Or for myself.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
What is the deal with Tyson Jost, anybody watch him enough?

I know he was a high pick And has been in the league for a few years. Still pretty young. You’d imagine there’s still a little upside there

I like Zadorov. They need punishing D.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
It sounds like if the Bruins/Yotes close the gap, OEL is on his way to Boston.

BUT, if this is the road they want to travel, then they'd better make sure Arizona is retaining or you will see another level of "Dom is losing it" tomorrow.

Even with Ritchie and Moore going I think 1.25 needs to be retained.

Reactions: Gordoff

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
No. What’s the point?

You just tee up Donny saying, “We have our board and we go by it.”

In a fantasy world, I’d love him to say, “I couldn’t care less about TSN, or some journalist’s rankings, we’re professionals.” I’m definitely not saying he’s right or agreeing, but that would be honest.

But he’d never say that. Just the canned, bland, response we already know.

Problem is, TSN's board beat his soundly in 2015 and the verdict is still out on the last couple years.

Reactions: Gordoff and maxl7

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I think teams may be aware of the possibility of Rask retiring considering we were aware of that possibility. I don’t think it impacts anything too much

as a matter of fact thats why Last night I said they’re probably having a hard time trading him and getting anything of value back. Teams know he’s openly talked about retirement. They’re probably aware they’re getting him for at most one season

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Kind of funny to see so many people shit on Jost when he's basically Bjork but he's actually willing to shoot the puck and doesn't turn it over as much....and I'm a Bjork guy. If Bjork was moved with Rask and Jost was coming back, he'd be an upgrade over Bjork.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
So Rask just confirmed he got a call from his wife that his daughter needs medical help and he’s looking at playing for few years and helping the team as much as possible.

You got that impression from his Finnish podcast interview in the summer and that he just didn’t quit because he didn’t like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad