GDT: 2020 NHL Free Agent Frenzy V

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
I’ll bet they gave a deal similar to Eichel’s. No way it isn’t an exuberant amount of money.

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
Nope. Not when I read fans who would hardball a stud like Hall because they didn’t get an answer when they want.

At the end of the day, Sweeney is an NHL GM. He’s not an idiot even when he is an idiot in our eyes haha. We all would run the Bruins into the ground in a matter of 24 hours in his position.

I agree with the most of what you are saying. To clarify my position, I don't think Sweeney (imho) really wants Hall at all cost. If he did, I think the offer would have secured a deal. I think Sweeney thinks Hall at a certain "slot" is the way to go, and BTW I agree. I would not go all out this player.

I do say if Hall can't decide between Boston and Nashville, I'd be a bit miffed and perplexed...

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

MattFromFranklin

Fire Sweeney and Neely
Jun 19, 2012
Franklin, MA
Matt you just don’t understand how important the 2027 cap sheet is
Leaving the 2027-2028 Bruins will a lot of cap space is the least that Sweeney and Neely can do after all of the disastrous moves, draft picks, and “evaluations” they’ve signed off on. Perhaps we should give them a gift for their generosity when both of their asses get fired in the next year or two.

Reactions: BrainOfJ

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
There was chatter this morning of Hall going to Buf on a short deal so that he can pad his stats playing with Eichel, then try to get a final big payday in his next contract. Looks like there is something to all of that. If he signs with Buf it will be very interesting to see what he gets in relation to what others were offering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->