GDT: 2020 NHL Free Agent Frenzy III

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I hated what they did to Seguin on the show.

I don't like it when the team smears a player and I don't like it when a player smears a team.

Be the professionals you claim to be. Somethings should remain private

My feelings. Both stupid things to do. Bruins do it a lot. Krug did it first this time. Both are things I have no use for.

Love Krug. Wish him luck. Didn’t want him back. Moving on from here since he’s not a Bruin anymore.

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Going from Hall to Smith is like promising your kid you’re taking them to Disney World and then ending up in New Hampshire at Story Land. Both a lot of fun as a kid, but night and day.

uhh yeah, story land is hall. Dr geiser is way better than splash mountain

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
I hated what they did to Seguin on the show.

I don't like it when the team smears a player and I don't like it when a player smears a team.

Be the professionals you claim to be. Somethings should remain private
I gotta be honest..... I'm not seeing a smear here.

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
I really expected a trade or two at the draft to clear space, small deals, and a winger today. Im really shocked that nothing seems to have interesting to the Bruins. I should not be shocked at Sweeney, but I am...

Reactions: Gordoff

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
Yeah he's zinging around like a junebug on a streetlight. Hanifin IS a bust for where he was picked, but if he were a second rounder, people would like him just fine. He'd be a welcome addition to our left side given the circumstances.

The word 'bust' gets thrown around way too lightly. The kid is 23 years old and already has 389 NHL games to his name. More than ANYBODY in his draft class. Not exactly what I'd call a 'bust'.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
This. Needs to stop. Contract is great for him and Boston should not have given that out so everyone EVERYONE should be happy with this unfolding of events.

Even less reasons now for management to not spend now.

This is exactly how I feel, folks here would have lost their minds if the Bruins gave him that contract.

I would not have like it as a fan and I like Krug and am happy for him for what he got from the Blues.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Now it just occurred to me: what if they sign Hall to big money and he is shit? Like they missed some long-term nagging injury that flares up and turns him into David Backes. Ugh.

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Maybe in your world. In my world, I'd be sued.

if krug signed some sort of gag order then no i guess he shouldnt. But if theres nothing he signed disallowing him from publicly critiquing his former team then why should he not if he feels its warranted? Particularly after reports come out from the bruins that they were making offers to him and asking him to come back after he sees whats out there and none of it was true. That would absolutely make me want toset the record straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->