GDT: 2020 NHL Free Agent Frenzy III

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Something has to be up... way too fishy.
Donnie delaying
AP delaying
Hall delaying

If the Bruins wanted Dadonov, Hoffman or Smith, it would have been done by now. seriously.
And to walk away from Krug 1LD like that.... plus other teams signing other D....
Agree and Dom said Dadonov would be the one of the first UFA signed, he was not, so something may have changed, they very well could be trying to get both Hall and AP, while at the same time dealing away Rask and the dead weights Moore, Ritchie, Lindholm etc.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Not this time. Seguin. Hamilton. Kessel. Smith. Krug. Now, we'll hear about DeBrusk and his 'issues' if he is moved. Hell, I remember being a kid with a Juneau jersey being sold he was a selfish player who wanted too much money.

Happy for you Krug. Truly. I didn't want him back at that money so I'm pumped he got paid somewhere.

I mean they were probably right about Joey :)

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Yeah, that doesn’t make sense. Just because it was bested (by an extra year) doesn’t make it not competitive. With your logic:

500M for 10 years

500M for 11 years

So the 11 year offer is the only competitive offer?
By your logic the Leafs were competitive with the Bruins in 2019.

Who would you rather have been, the B's or the competitive Leafs?

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Sign Hall, trade DeBrusk for Hanifin. Trade Bjork for Virtanen. Trade Ritchie and Moore for picks. Sign Martin. Sign Anthanasiou. Sign Chara.

Marchand — Bergeron — Pastrnak
Hall — Krejci — Virtanen
Athanasiou — Coyle — Kase
Frederic — Kuraly — Wagner
Senyshyn
Martin

Hanifin — McAvoy
Grzelcyk — Carlo
Lauzon — Clifton
Zboril
Chara
Miller will not be an option.

Rask
Halak

probably doesn’t work cap wise. I’ll make it work in NHL 21 lmao
Have I got a job for YOU!!

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
From Pagnotta, it sounds like Boston's first priority is Hall, followed by Craig Smith.

If they get Hall, they probably ship out Debrusk for defensive help.

I would bet Calgary would take debrusk for Hannifin. Then flip Gaudreau to Columbus or NJ to get a defenseman back.
"Hall, followed by Craig Smith". May as well be Hall, followed by me. If they don't get Hall, or Toffoli, or something, they may as well blow up.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Sign Hall, trade DeBrusk for Hanifin. Trade Bjork for Virtanen. Trade Ritchie and Moore for picks. Sign Martin. Sign Anthanasiou. Sign Chara.

Marchand — Bergeron — Pastrnak
Hall — Krejci — Virtanen
Athanasiou — Coyle — Kase
Frederic — Kuraly — Wagner
Senyshyn
Martin

Hanifin — McAvoy
Grzelcyk — Carlo
Lauzon — Clifton
Zboril
Chara
Miller will not be an option.

Rask
Halak

probably doesn’t work cap wise. I’ll make it work in NHL 21 lmao
Have I got a job for YOU!!

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Yeah but I would rather Kuraly-Frederic-Wagner than have Ritchie lumbering around out there

Ritchie, Frederic, and Kuraly would be an interesting 4th line. Wagner contributes very little we can't replace easily. That would be a tough, physical, and still talented 4th line.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
The fact that some people are already trying to paint Torey Krug...TOREY KRUG..as some terrible guy? Laughable
Not a terrible guy but he should have kept things to himself and also not have the producer of spittin chicklets out there trying to smear the Bruins.

Reactions: Gordoff

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Ritchie, Frederic, and Kuraly would be an interesting 4th line. Wagner contributes very little we can't replace easily. That would be a tough, physical, and still talented 4th line.

I don't care for Wags that much but he skates a lot better than Ritchie does. If they can get Nick to put the time in with Kim Brandvold and get another gear to his game it would be good and he would actually be a pretty useful player out there.

Reactions: Gordoff

member 96824

Not a terrible guy but he should have kept things to himself and also not have the producer of spittin chicklets out there trying to smear the Bruins.

Come the f*** on. He was asked a question an answered it truthfully. The Bruins didn’t make him a new offer in a year. If that’s upsetting, be mad at the Bruins, not Torey for telling what they did (or didn’t do)

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Can you refresh my memory if you said the same thing about the Behind the B's episodes focused on the Seguin trade? I mean, surely you would say that the B's should've kept things to themselves and not tried to smear Seguin, right?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Can you refresh my memory if you said the same thing about the Behind the B's episodes focused on the Seguin trade? I mean, surely you would say that the B's should've kept things to themselves and not tried to smear Seguin, right?
I hated what they did to Seguin on the show.

I don't like it when the team smears a player and I don't like it when a player smears a team.

Be the professionals you claim to be. Somethings should remain private

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad