Prospect Info: 2020 NHL Entry Draft Thread

AnThGrt

Feb 13, 2005
Park City, UT
I agree. If not Lafrieniere, than Stuetzle.
Stützle not Stuetzle, Stutzle, etc.... Was the 1st one here on his bandwagon and pumping him as a top 5 talent from before the yr started not just because of a few WJC games. I am also German and would love him yet be beyond upset if we could get Byfield and skipped over him. Not even sure I take him over Raymond or have them head to head with my personal preference being Stützle yet most pundits going with Raymond.

To the question Byfield is easily and clear cut the #2 no debate or questions asked. 95% of pundits would state similar too. He is literally over 10 months younger than Lafrieniere.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

AnThGrt

Feb 13, 2005
Park City, UT
I call him Spätzle
Do love some good Spätzle. Just funny seeing everyone jump bandwagon and commenting on these players... Without ever having seen anything outside of a highlight video, WJC game(s), and making gung-ho statements based upon those limited if at all viewings. If actually remotely watched one would be able to spell said players name at least. Waiting for people to get excited when someone drafts Alex Lafrieniere this yr and thinks they got Alexis Lafrieniere

Last edited:

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I think I have Stutzle at 3.

For some reason I feel like he ends up a red wing though. So hopefully that does not mean we are picking 4 but 1 or 2.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Come on, man! Not everyone knows how to slap a diaeresis on the "u," and Steutzle would be a perfectly acceptable phonetic substitute.

Fun to say his name, at least

verbalkint47

Heroes and Villans
Aug 12, 2009
Emerald State
Interesting that Raymond is universally ranked ahead of Holtz even tho Holtz is bigger and actually has better numbers. I wonder of it's just down to skating or something more.

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Based on the standings, feels like the nhl will gift Chicago the #1 this year.

Primakov!

Dec 9, 2003
Yesteryear
Reactions: ibleedkings

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
that's impossible right now. Too many teams will change places in the standings before the season is over.
Someone could get hot, like the 2012 Kings or plummet like the 2005 Kings
fully agree.

All we can do is hope Vegas, Vancouver and Columbus lose, and Toronto makes playoffs with Campbell winning 6 games

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Roughly, keeping in mind there's plenty of movement between now and the draft as teams win and lose and get re-seeded after the playoffs:

#32-62 all ours.
I wish they showed the second round with the amount of time and coverage as the 1st round

Commentator 1: Here are the Kings again
Commentator 2: With already taking x, y, z, they gotta be looking at (player here)

sigh

Reactions: savemefromtears

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad