2020 NHL Draft Thread: Who knows how many more days until this year's hockey tryouts? - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
1)Byfield drops to three
2)Wild trade up with 9 + Dumba going to Ottawa.
3) profit

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
- Wild stay at #9 and draft Lundell.

- Some team in the top 10 will "reach" for a player that most fans/pundits had ranked in the lower half of the 1st round.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
I'm going to say Sanderson, if he's there. Brackett has a lot of ties with US Hockey and Sanderson is the best player this year to come out of the USNTDP.

If Sanderson isn't there, I'm thinking Zary.

We aren't going to get Rossi - with Buffalo ahead of us, if Rossi some how drops I don't see Buffalo passing him up.

PuckInTheNards

Feb 4, 2008
Alright - don't crucify me here - would anyone else consider Kaprizov and 9 to LA for 2OA? I think that might get it done. Too much?

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Alright - don't crucify me here - would anyone else consider Kaprizov and 9 to LA for 2OA? I think that might get it done. Too much?

If management has concerns about their ability to lockup Kaprizov long-term, it'd be a yes for me. However, the future of our Top 6 LWs relies pretty much on Beckman and Boldy at that point.

TheSauceBoss

May 14, 2010
Me too. I just don't think Dumba gets it done. If Byfield drops to 3, then maybe Ottawa does it?
Can't see the Wild offering any more for Byfield/Stutzle than a first pairing D (Dumba) and 9OA.
Honestly, I see the Wild staying put at 9 and getting Lundell while moving Dumba for a top 2c that's ready to play tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->