Prospect Info: 2020 NHL Draft Thread: Part III - June 26th Lottery Confirmed by League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Found some Cole Perfetti shift-by-shift videos on YouTube. This game is against Ottawa, so he's usually matched up against Rossi or Quinn. The person that uploaded these also has a few other shift-by-shift that are worth checking out, if anyone's interested. Here's the Perfetti videos:

Last edited:

Marky9er

Jan 30, 2008
Found some Cole Perfetti shift-by-shift videos on YouTube. This game is against Ottawa, so he's usually matched up against Rossi or Quinn. The person that uploaded these also has a few other shift-by-shift that are worth checking out, if anyone's interested. Here's the Perfetti videos:

A glimpse of the could have been OHL finals. Thanks for sharing this!

Christien

May 1, 2010
A glimpse of the could have been OHL finals. Thanks for sharing this!
It’s a shame, would’ve been such a great series. I guess there’s always next season (whenever that is)... if Rossi doesn’t make his NHL club out of camp.

You’re welcome!

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
If people think the wings need to draft for NEED, which I never think is a good idea, then they need to draft Askarov. Even though I always think u go BPA. In my opinion at 4 that would be Raymond over Rossi or Perfetti.

I'm not mad at Drysdale either.

Just my opinion.

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Last edited:

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Yzerman, Blashill and we knew this all the way, but the drama queens need something to bitch about.

MOD

Last edited by a moderator:

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
If people think the wings need to draft for NEED, which I never think is a good idea, then they need to draft Askarov. Even though I always think u go BPA. In my opinion at 4 that would be Raymond over Rossi or Perfetti.

I'm not mad at Drysdale either.

Just my opinion.

I actually think Askarov is the best player at that spot. Goalies are a bad value proposition, because the difference between Askarov and goalie taken at 32 is not going to be anywhere near the difference between BPA forward or defender at 4 and BPA forward or defender at 32... but Askarov has a higher ceiling at his position than anyone not in the top 3 picks.

Reactions: Bench

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
Here's the Perfetti videos:

I am underwhelmed. Really nice dive at 4:47 though, downright Larkinesque.

I've been on the fence about Perfetti. I think he just got leapfrogged by Rossi, and maybe 3 or 4 other guys, on my wish list. He was already behind quite a few that will be available at 4th, so I really hope the rumors about him being our pick are wrong.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I actually think Askarov is the best player at that spot. Goalies are a bad value proposition, because the difference between Askarov and goalie taken at 32 is not going to be anywhere near the difference between BPA forward or defender at 4 and BPA forward or defender at 32... but Askarov has a higher ceiling at his position than anyone not in the top 3 picks.

I wish you would have posted this a week ago and saved me about 10,000 words.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
  1. On that scouching moch, guys did pick
#4 - W Lucas Raymond
#32 - RD Helge Grans
#51 - LW Emil Heineman
#58 - RW Luke Evangelista
#63 - RW Brandon Coe
#65 - LD Emil Viro

Last edited:

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
#4 - W Lucas Raymond
#32 - RD Helge Grans
#51 - LW Emil Heineman
#63 - RW Brandon Coe
#65 - LD Emil Viro
No center, LD only at 65. Not sure a Raymond at 4

Reactions: 14ari13

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
#4 - W Lucas Raymond
#32 - RD Helge Grans
#51 - LW Emil Heineman
#63 - RW Brandon Coe
#65 - LD Emil Viro
Terrible, Raymond would be fine but that mock went terribly. Didn't even have people picking for specific teams, they just picked for the slot so there were five or six different people making those picks.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
I am underwhelmed. Really nice dive at 4:47 though, downright Larkinesque.

I've been on the fence about Perfetti. I think he just got leapfrogged by Rossi, and maybe 3 or 4 other guys, on my wish list. He was already behind quite a few that will be available at 4th, so I really hope the rumors about him being our pick are wrong.

Impressive. You watched 15 minutes of edited video and you come to your firm conclusion. You should be paid millions to be a professional scout!

Meanwhile, pros who go to games and actually see him play have a much different opinion. What do they know, ey!?!?

Killerjas

Mar 6, 2017
Netherlands
Scouching guy is going to have a mock.

Starting in 30 minutes.

Useless video, this is just for jokes with his fans/mates with little scouting knowledge and it does not represent anything. Watch his livestream to get an idea what he thinks. His top 10 is:

Alexis Lafrenière
Quinton Byfield
Marco Rossi
Lucas Raymond
Tim Stützle
Cole Perfetti
Jamie Drysdale
Alexander Holtz
Anton Lundell
Yaroslav Askarov
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Yeah, I didn't care about the ranks. It was fun process to watch and discuss live about different opinions.

For sure it was just fan draft when 1st round consisted of 28 forwards.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Viro didn't have good Zone Exit numbers when some guys did a study about Finnish prospects.

It's not the end of the world, but I'd like to find guys who are at better side of it vs. their agemates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->