2020 NHL Draft: Fisher’s Top 124 Preseason Rankings

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
Thanks for the feedback, I put a star beside Vierling to make sure I get some early season viewings and track him closely.
But considering he was picked second overall and the second centre on the same midget team as Byfield, makes him kind of hard to forget.

Larry Fisher

Sep 19, 2002
Kelowna, B.C.
But considering he was picked second overall and the second centre on the same midget team as Byfield, makes him kind of hard to forget.

He wasn’t forgotten, he was on my watch list, but when you’re working solo, putting together a draft rankings list of 124 from a list of 500+ eligibles, sometimes a player falls down or off the list. It happened last year with Tomasino (who was fifth overall in OHL draft), McMichael and Harley on my preseason rankings. Cam York slid into my second round by accident too (used a mulligan there). For my final rankings for 2019, I was working with nearly 1,500 (1,492) eligibles, counting overagers, and I still missed eight prospects (209 of 217 on my list).

I apologize for the Vierling omission, providing he gets off to a good start in his first 10 games and based on his draft pedigree, there’s a good chance he’ll crack my top 124 for October and possibly my top 100. Stay tuned!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad