NHL Entry Draft 2020 NHL Draft Discussion - PART VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
I read an article and know why Yzerman don’t like the new idea for the lottery. Apparently he don’t want Lafrenière but shy to pick Stutzle first. Want to trade is pick I hope if we have the second and if he trade for the team have the third pick , we pick Stutzle with ours 2 overall

Ottawa landing Laf and Byf and without a first? That would be ultimate troll job and highly unlikely. Laf is the consensus #1 by a mile and Yzerman's no idiot. He was scouting Stutzle hard in case they don't get #1.

Remember the "lucky" Senators that went to ECF a few years back? Well this time I hope we actually get lucky and pick Laf and Byfield with 1 & 3.

Reactions: Cosmix

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Ottawa landing Laf and Byf and without a first? That would be ultimate troll job and highly unlikely. Laf is the consensus #1 by a mile and Yzerman's no idiot. He was scouting Stutzle hard in case they don't get #1.

Remember the "lucky" Senators that went to ECF a few years back? Well this time I hope we actually get lucky and pick Laf and Byfield with 1 & 3.
I would not be surprised if Yzerman trade his first overall ( Lafrenière ) maybe us trade for him but I don’t want to give Stutzle

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I read an article and know why Yzerman don’t like the new idea for the lottery. Apparently he don’t want Lafrenière but shy to pick Stutzle first. Want to trade is pick I hope if we have the second and if he trade for the team have the third pick , we pick Stutzle with ours 2 overall
Doubt that, very much

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013

If he wanted Stutzle, he'd want a June draft, since it would almost certainly guarantee him Stutzle through the 2nd (or 1st) pick.

If he has Stutzle ahead of Lafreniere, he will take Stutzle at 1. He won't trade down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad