Prospect Info: 2020 NHL Draft 165th Overall Pick, Matt Rempe, C

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Pushing for us to wind up w/dedicated checking line of
Lemeiux-Nieves-Gettinger

If this guy skates well enough EVENTUALLY he bumps Nieves!

Chara was originally an F, a C?
yes?
I’m not on hf a lot so I’m just wondering, are you still serious about Nieves? I mean, I was a big fan of him and thought he could be a great 3C, but one would have to think the Nieves experiment is over, right?

cwede

Sep 1, 2010
I’m not on hf a lot so I’m just wondering, are you still serious about Nieves? I mean, I was a big fan of him and thought he could be a great 3C, but one would have to think the Nieves experiment is over, right?
Nieves is complete free agent in 2 days, not enough NHL games to-date for his age

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Hes massive... VERY good potential with him. Hes already 10 to 15 pounds heavier from when the season was stopped this past year.

Hes a massive beast that actually has alot of skill. Great pick for you guys

Aren't you a Rangers fan? I swear I see you around here a lot.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
I dont mind NYR ya.. I've always had a soft spot for the team lol...i find that I love what NYR has been doing the past few years. I do tend to find myself in this area of HFboards though!

I'm becoming more and more of a fan every year
What’s your 1st team?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
obvious. Too tall so kept spinning around looking for opponent. Tried to kneel down to opponents level. Spun around a few times to look for him.
Coordination of Bambi on Ice.

pblawr

Jul 16, 2016
I like this pick. A lot of times, taller players can take longer to grow into their bodies and develop. On top of that, Rempe was one of the youngest kids in the class, playing hurt, as a rookie, on a terrible team, and he still put up a decent statline while displaying some skill. Apparently, he works hard and has been improving at a rapid clip. With some time to develop and in a situation where the deck isn't totally stacked against him, it seems like there's a chance he'll look like a player who should have gone much earlier.

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->