GDT: 2020 NHL All-Star Game | 8PM ET | January 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I disagree. It is the perfect time to test out technologies, see which ones work, which ones don't and how well the public responds to it.

Now if only they would apply cutting edge technology and skill to make nhl.com and the app more enjoyable.

I fear the NHL isn't concerned with what the fans think with regards to these. As long as there is an option to turn it all off it won't matter.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
It blows my mind that someone on this planet thought the game would be more watchable if we give Brett Hull a microphone.

**** me.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
I can’t tell if the goalies are actually trying or not, I’m sure this has been discussed. It looks like they try sometimes and then pretty much get scored on easily af. I know it’s 3v3 and you get more space but still

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
The digital boards are distracting, embarrassing, and awful. Not something you would ever catch a successful league doing.
LOL

I was skimming through to see what the comments were about Green Day and saw this - the future is now, old man. Digital signage is and will continue be everywhere. It has nothing to do with the success of a league. If you don't like it, you can close your eyes because it will be hard to avoid soon.

And now to Green Day...

The NHL hit it out of the park with this one. One of my favourite things to do during All Star weekend is read comments about the music selection. I only saw TWO negative comments. Wow!
One more reason to hate this all star weekend. Greenday f..in sucks
Lol Green Day? What year is this

Also I don’t really care about swearing but there’s a lot of kids at this thing and it isn’t your concert, so it doesn’t really seem necessary
Way to go NHL!

People complaining aren't sharing who they'd like to see perform so we can roast them.
Yes. Also BMTH fan? ;)

Last edited:

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
It blows my mind that someone on this planet thought the game would be more watchable if we give Brett Hull a microphone.

**** me.

Honestly, if I'd known the Golden Brett would be mic'd I would have watched. Rather him than the Tkachuks or the King of Bland, Gretzky.

Looking forward to FLA next year, their historic players (Mellanby, VanBiesbrouck, Bure, Barkov, Luongo, Laus, Jokinen, platic rats) are all more personable and interesting.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Honestly, if I'd known the Golden Brett would be mic'd I would have watched. Rather him than the Tkachuks or the King of Bland, Gretzky.

Looking forward to FLA next year, their historic players (Mellanby, VanBiesbrouck, Bure, Barkov, Luongo, Laus, Jokinen, platic rats) are all more personable and interesting.

Have you heard him talk before?

He sounds like a meathead with an abv over .1

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Wait are people actually the Pacific division isn't terrible because they won an allstar game? :laugh: Guys it was a game with no checking and no one even bothered skating hard in.
The Pacific is terrible plain and simple, don't give me the parity bull****, look at the Central vs Pacific record. It's a joke. Almost every team in the Central has a winning record against the Pacific and almost every Pacific team has a losing record against the Central.

2019-20 NHL Vs. Division Standings | ESPN

Overreacting post of the year award goes to....

SHEEEEEESH simmer down.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I said this to a Flames fan but I’ll say it again:

No. Stop. Please don’t like our loveable goofs. They’re OUR goofs. You’re suppose to hate him. :( Guys. This isn’t how it’s supppse to work. :(
Anyone who superman punches Gudas in the face gets me as a lifelong fan

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
Frk just hit 109.2 in the hardest shot in the AHL skills!!! :amazed:

They really saved the best for last in that one. The other guys were getting in the 90's. My mouth dropped when he hit 109.2

Also their accuracy shooting has the foam targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad