GDT: 2020 NHL All-Star Game | 8PM ET | January 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Would have preferred a player from winning team being the MVP but I have no gripes with Pasta. He played great.

Selanne, Heatley, Briere, Sakic...... Pastrnak is not the first on list of NHL ASG MVP's whose team did not win but still played great and he will not be the last.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
they're gonna repeat this **** show next year??? don't see how this was of any benefit to the league

1.) the triangle distance needs to go. That’s brutal
2.) did they not know the words to green day songs. It was like left shark. With cursing. How did they let that in a kids show
3.) is Jenna Fischer supposed to be funny? I don’t see the appeal
4.) Matthews came to the event to go full Ron burgundy.

There's always a couple :)

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I guess Pastrnak really needed that what is it, million dollar prize for MVP?

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
If HFBoards existed in 2003, would we have been up in arms over the ASG MVP being on a losing team?

It happened when Dany Heatley also had a 4-goal game

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
2.) did they not know the words to green day songs. It was like left shark. With cursing. How did they let that in a kids show

Oh no those kids had to hear a words that 95% of them have definitely already heard at least once in their lives if they aren't already using it regularly on the playground.

Also Jenna Fischer is supposed to be quirky.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey

Shes a Blues fan but she became prominent for them in the playoffs. Her tv husband Jim on Office, was a Bruins fan so they went head-to-head in the stanley cup finals. It was pretty cool. I'm a big office fan so I love her. Plus shes some eye candy too.

thaman8765678

Jun 11, 2011
Great event. Love that my Oiler fan friends are already texting me mad that McDavid and Draisatl were hugging Tkachuk yesterday and then Rittich today.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
From a fan of a team in the Pacific Divion, yeah, I'm starting to believe in the relative strength of the division, rather than the weakness. If anything, weak divisions are top heavy with teams with gaudy records and teams with horrible records.

And non Pacific fans get to see EP40 and Q.Hughes play and demo off their skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad