NFL: 2020 NFL Draft Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

Urban Meyer signee, Urban Meyer signee and Urban Meyer signee.

2017 Buckeye recruits have a chance to be the best recruiting class any school has ever had

member 157595

Urban Meyer signee, Urban Meyer signee and Urban Meyer signee.

2017 Buckeye recruits have a chance to be the best recruiting class any school has ever had

I saw Minnesota taking Fromm in the 1st round in that mock and my only reaction is Jordan GIF.

member 157595

Surprised this thread isn't getting more talk. Loving what Chase Young is doing, could go top 3 IMO.

Could go Top 3? Unless one of Miami/Cincinnati reach for a QB (very, very possible) he should go #1 IMO.

member 157595

Predicting the Dolphins go QB and the Bengals either go QB or trade down. Young won’t make it past the Jets, Redskins, or Falcons

Back when I wasn't yet emotionally dead inside, I was a Bengals fan. I stopped caring when I realized the organization as a whole doesn't care and that it's stupid to get emotionally invested in Mike Brown's gridiron diarrhea.

One thing the Bengals have always struggled with is having enough playmakers. Guys that you have to gameplan around, guys that can change the course of a game in one play. Young is one of those guys, no question. He's a guy you have to account for on every play or he'll eat you whole. I don't think any of the QB's in this draft are of elite caliber and throwing any of them to the wolves behind the Bengals' abysmal OL is a recipe for disaster.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I think Fromm can be a decent starter.
I think with Fromm, he'll be that kind of QB who needs a good team around him. If pieces go down, he won't be able to make up for it, like Wentz has in Philly for example. Which then, leads into the issue when he comes due for his 2nd contract and thinks he is a $30 odd million QB.

On a rookie contract, he'll be an asset to the team.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I never really get why teams covet WRs so much in the top 10 even if you get a star WR it hardly means much honestly. Pretty sad how many teams gloss over OL when they impact every single play where a WR really only makes an impact on catching the ball and blocking(which most of the best WRs aren't that great at). Most of the teams with top WRs are usually not in the playoffs anyway and sometimes QBs get too comfortable with their no.1 guy and end up forcing the ball to them too much. Having an additional second to throw+better running game from having a great line is way better than having a superstar WR imo.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
A WR is worthless without an OL.

what good was obj with Cleveland’s poor OL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad