NBA 2020 NBA Free Agency

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
What a week for the Kings. Think they're getting assets for Bogdan, lose him for nothing, and now bring in Whiteside.

The Whiteside stories never disappoint either:

Bogdan's agent got greedy and decided to ruin the deal. It wasn't a big deal after they drafted Haliburton anyway.

Can't see your tweet, but getting a guy who averaged over 15, 13 and 3 blocks last year for the minimum for Whiteside is low risk, high reward.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Bogdan's agent got greedy and decided to ruin the deal. It wasn't a big deal after they drafted Haliburton anyway.

Can't see your tweet, but getting a guy who averaged over 15, 13 and 3 blocks last year for the minimum for Whiteside is low risk, high reward.

I'm speaking as someone who went through the Whiteside experience when he was at the top of his game. It's just not worth it no matter how nice his stats look. I don't think they should be bringing him around all of those young guys.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I'm speaking as someone who went through the Whiteside experience when he was at the top of his game. It's just not worth it no matter how nice his stats look. I don't think they should be bringing him around all of those young guys.
There have to be reasons he signed for the minimum after leading the league in blocks and offensive rebounds. Portland fans seem to like him, so hopefully he's grown up a little bit since those Miami days. If he hasn't, he can be cut without hesitation.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

Pretty solid pick up here. Makes our rotation pretty complete

Bev/Lou/Mann
George/Kennard
Kawhi/Batum
Morris/Patterson
Zubac/Ibaka

That second unit won’t score as much as last years but they will definitely concede a lot less.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
hate on lavar all you want, but he raised 3 sons who made the NBA and two were top 3 picks

that's pretty incredible

Even if LiAngelo plays 0 NBA games (highly likely) having two sons as top 3 picks is crazy.

LaMelo even went with the weirdest route possible to the draft and got picked #3.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Even if LiAngelo plays 0 NBA games (highly likely) having two sons as top 3 picks is crazy.

LaMelo even went with the weirdest route possible to the draft and got picked #3.
Wonder whats gonna happen with the middle son though, he clearly doesn't have a future in the NBA.

darko

Feb 16, 2009

What's weird about what LaMelo did?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->