NBA 2020 NBA Draft

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I was wrong on Ball. Dude is a legit talent and could easily go #1. Very impressed the way he's played so far.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
LaMelo is of the same mold as Lonzo, but far more aggressive and a much better shot creator. He has a long way to go to catch up to his brother defensively, but the potential is there with his length and reflexes. His shooting form is concerning, and he's been fairly inefficient from 3 in the NBL. There's definite star potential, especially if he ends up on the right organization.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Wiseman should've come to NBL. Play regularly in a very good league against men and make some money.

The Real JT

The slate is clean. LGI
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Assuming the lottery balls don't go their way, the Knicks have screwed things up yet again winning a handful of meaningless games over the last month. They now sit in the 6th position.

Last year, a few late wins led them to the #3 pick netting Barrett instead of Morant or Williamson.

They should've continued the tank this year and not fired Fizdale until the end of the season.

Being bad doesn't cut it in this superstar driven league. A full tank is needed to get a top pick. Otherwise you end up with Kevin Knox and Frank Nitlikina.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Assuming the lottery balls don't go their way, the Knicks have screwed things up yet again winning a handful of meaningless games over the last month. They now sit in the 6th position.

Last year, a few late wins led them to the #3 pick netting Barrett instead of Morant or Williamson.

They should've continued the tank this year and not fired Fizdale until the end of the season.

Being bad doesn't cut it in this superstar driven league. A full tank is needed to get a top pick. Otherwise you end up with Kevin Knox and Frank Nitlikina.
I mean this draft isn't great. Whether they get 1 or 6, they'll probably get more of a support piece rather than a superstar.

The Real JT

The slate is clean. LGI
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
I mean this draft isn't great. Whether they get 1 or 6, they'll probably get more of a support piece rather than a superstar.
I guess so but I'd rather draft #1 or 2 than #6. You could even trade a top pick if someone behind you fell in love with a player. This team isn't contending for a long time.

I know. That's not a news flash.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
So I don’t know the comparisons entirely because I haven’t really seen either of them play overseas but a thought I just had. Deni Avdija will get drafted real early because no team wants to be the one that passes on the next international star player (Doncic).

Mark7733

Jun 5, 2020

Its incredible how the knicks cant ever get it together

Reactions: Voight

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Everything I've heard from the experts suggests this is a really bad draft at the top. There's no consensus but the top players appear to be a big man and guards, who all have question marks. The Wolves top two players are a C and PG and neither is good defensively and Russell needs the ball in his hands. What do you do if you're them?

Also, Knicks :laugh:

Reactions: Say Hey Kid

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
So who should the Hornets take at #3? I know nothing of this draft other than Wiseman was the projected #1 pick at one point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad