NBA NBA transaction week

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

If the Lakers can really get Bogdan in a deal for Kuzma then they should get that done yesterday. Not only would Bogdan be a much better fit with LeBron and Davis but it's also looking more and more like Kuzma isn't good. He's not a great shooter and is terrible defensively, which is probably the worst possible combination next to LeBron. Stein saying the Kings would have to include Bogdan to start, meaning they might give up more than just him, would really scare me if I were a Kings fan.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
The Sixers need a shooter and a backup PG. They miss the Redick (and Butler) a lot from that perspective. Buyout guys Belinelli and Ilyasova helped them a lot in 2018, need another move like that.

They should have signed Jamal Crawford by now, IDK why they haven't what's there to lose?

Reactions: SnS

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
It makes absolutely no sense for the Warriors to trade DLo right now. It's better to wait until the off-season when there's clarity surrounding the draft lottery and free agency picture.

He'll be dealt in a sign-and-trade or a package deal.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

There's a lot of information in that Lowe article and definitely worth checking out.

It seems if we're going to get something big then it's probably going to be Russell or Holiday. The Wolves are basically obsessed with Russell at this point. He's a good player and they have a huge need at PG but they're also trying to keep Towns happy by bringing in one of his good friends.

I don't think Holiday to the Heat will happen for various reasons but Gallinari is interesting. No idea what they'd be willing to give up but he'd be a good fit up front.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->