HF Habs: 2020 Montreal Canadiens Play-ins are coming Edition Habs vs Pens

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Lol imagine how sad Domi is. At more risk than others but he says “f*** it I want to play” and he has to centre Weal and Weise. I’d just retire.
Pretty insulting to play the guy who was the most productive Hab in a decade just last year with 2 AHLers when the season's on the line. I also feel like we have heard "It's not a 4th line, it's a good line" for like a decade now and that's just code for "we aren't good enough so I need to spread the offense out".

Last edited:

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Pretty insulting to play the guy who was the most productive Hab in a decade just last year with 2 AHLes when the season's on the line. I also feel like we have heard "It's not a 4th line, it's a good line" for like a decade now and that's just code for "we aren't good enough so I need to spread the offense out".
Clod giving the Galchenyuk treatment to Domi.
(with Max being jumped to the top 6 in the last 10 minutes of a game when a goal is needed obviously)

unless we have a new coach next season, expect Domi to be traded eventually.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Pretty insulting to play the guy who was the most productive Hab in a decade just last year with 2 AHLers when the season's on the line. I also feel like we have heard "It's not a 4th line, it's a good line" for like a decade now and that's just code for "we aren't good enough so I need to spread the offense out".

I mean for him to say that we’ll be surprised at their grit and skill. Does he really take us for idiots?

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
I thought we were all hoping Domi wouldn't supersede KK as a centre? Seems like that's what happened. KK's development as a centre is more important then Domi's feelings, right?

Reactions: Redux91

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I thought we were all hoping Domi wouldn't supersede KK as a centre? Seems like that's what happened. KK's development as a centre is more important then Domi's feelings, right?

What’s with the reluctance at putting him back at LW? What will he accomplish centering Weise and Weal on the 4th line? Scratch Weise, play Evans.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Clod giving the Galchenyuk treatment to Domi.
(with Max being jumped to the top 6 in the last 10 minutes of a game when a goal is needed obviously)

unless we have a new coach next season, expect Domi to be traded eventually.
Claude keep Claudeing. Like to see him gone when his contract expires

Reactions: Spearmint Rhino

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Domi’s contract negotiations

“Max you’re only a 4C and given gritty and skilled veteran linemates Claude thought you struggled in the play-ins with Weise and Weal having to carry you.

Here’s $16MM over 8 years, take it or leave it”

Reactions: Redux91

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Julien won't have the last change in the first two games and he knows Sullivan will try to avoid matching Crosby and Malkin against Danault's line, putting Domi on a so-called 4th line is actually an act of confidence in some sort... Domi will be out there against Crosby and Malkin most of the time... Wake up people...

Reactions: Goal Caufield

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Julien won't have the last change in the first two games and he knows Sullivan will try to avoid matching Crosby and Malkin against Danault's line, putting Domi on a so-called 4th line is actually an act of confidence in some sort... Domi will be out there against Crosby and Malkin most of the time... Wake up people...

Sullivan will relish that.

Julien does not want Domi out there against Pittsburghs top two lines.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Sullivan will relish that.

Julien does not want Domi out there against Pittsburghs top two lines.

Julien wants Danault and Suzuki matching their top two lines but Sullivan will clearly try and take advantage of that last change opportunity, so yeah, I will probably take Domi over Evans as we speak.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Big test for Kotka also, I think that's why Julien gave him two extremely defensively reliable wingers in Byron and Lehk.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
yeah, Domi must feel amazing looking at his wingers right now... :facepalm:
(could you make the minimal effort, not spinning every single move made by this org. as an amazing move, just once in your life time ?)

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
yeah, Domi must feel amazing looking at his wingers right now... :facepalm:
(could you make the minimal effort, not spinning every single move made by this org. as an amazing move, just once in your life time ?)

Pretty sure Domi would take it like a champ if it was for the best of the team. Claude rolls his 4 lines anyways and with some PP time he would end up with 15 min a night. Quit the drama ffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad