• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
1. Quinton Byfield - 87.1%
2. Gabriel Vilardi - 85.9%

+ Akil Thomas

Only players who are eligible for the 2021 Calder trophy. Calder eligibility is defined as:
- No older than 26 years old as of September 15th, 2020
- Has not played in more than 25 games in one season or more than 6 games in two consecutive seasons (making Cal Petersen, Carl Grundstrom, Sean Walker, and Matt Roy exempt)

We'll do this for as long as you all want, either you want to stop or we run out of options.

I sometimes get busy with work and other projects, so if someone else wants to take reigns/take over, feel free to! I'm setting the poll at 1 day. Please say if this is too short for a poll.

Don't forget to nominate who goes on next!

The Lukeman

Opinionated
Apr 7, 2019
I voted wrong on accident. I meant to vote Turcotte. Oops...

There isn't much to debate here.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I voted wrong on accident. I meant to vote Turcotte. Oops...

There isn't much to debate here.

You should be able to change your vote. I was expecting it to be a landslide but want to give people a chance to nominate the next.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I am going to go with Fagemo here due to his success the last couple of seasons in the SHL. I think he may arrive on the scene before Turcotte makes it. Also, like what Fagemo accomplished in the U-20 tournament for Team Sweden (7 games, 8 goals and 5 assists)

Add Clague.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Yeah, this one's an even bigger landslide. But will wait until 10 AM PST to get some more nominations. So far, 2 for Faber and 2 for Clague.

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
I picked Bjornfot. He looks like a #2/3 dman. No other defenseman in the system looks like a top 4 guy.

The only top six forwards I see with the Kings are Byfield and Vilardi. The rest of the forwards look like middle six projections if you’re being realistic.

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
I still love Turcotte and see a future top 6 talent in him, but I just have a feeling Fagemo is going to be a 1st line winger. Dude scores everywhere he goes and the puck just seems to find him. Assuming Turcotte doesn't switch to wing, it's crazy to think that he could be a 3rd line center on a future Kings team behind Byfield and Vilardi. Nuts.

+ Jordan Spence

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Close enough to 10:00. Top 3 were all landslides but I think this is where it'll start leveling out with more points of discussion. Closing this poll!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad