Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
1. Quinton Byfield - 87.1%

+ Tyler Madden (4 clear nominations)

Only players who are eligible for the 2021 Calder trophy. Calder eligibility is defined as:
- No older than 26 years old as of September 15th, 2020
- Has not played in more than 25 games in one season or more than 6 games in two consecutive seasons (making Cal Petersen, Carl Grundstrom, Sean Walker, and Matt Roy exempt)

We'll do this for as long as you all want, either you want to stop or we run out of options.

I sometimes get busy with work and other projects, so if someone else wants to take reigns/take over, feel free to! I'm setting the poll at 1 day. Please say if this is too short for a poll.

Don't forget to nominate who goes on next!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rorschach

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Okay, pretty quickly looking like a consensus.

Doing some home project stuff and will probably do No. 3 later tonight unless I see a drastic change, lol

The Lukeman

Opinionated
Apr 7, 2019
I give the edge to Gabe over Turcotte. 7 points in 10 games, and played great. Only clear weakness was his conditioning, but he didn't play for over a year. That's to be expected. Not a big gap though.

Add my man Akil!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Once folks see Turcotte on the regular, they will see why he is clearly the Kings second best prospect.

Love Vilardi too, but Turcotte is going to have a much wider influence on the ice.

I agree with you that Turcotte is getting slept on. By everyone, not just this forum.

But I also hold Vilardi in higher regard than most. I think he's a 30g 70p guy.

Vilardi, add Thomas.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Closed this one. Suspecting No. 3 will be a landslide as well, but it's probably going to start opening up pretty quickly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad