NHL Entry Draft 2020 HFSens Mock Draft

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013

73-732156_buffalo-sabres-logo-png-transparent-sabres-logo.png

With the 8th Overall Pick

The Buffalo Sabres are proud to select the steal of the 2020 Draft. From the Ottawa 67's .
Centre . Marco Rossi

BoardsofCanada

Aug 26, 2009
G.T.A.
I waited around for Florida to make his pick but I'm logging off now and probably won't be back online until tomorrow afternoon.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
With the 12th pick the Florida Panthers are proud to select Kaiden Guhle.

BoardsofCanada

Aug 26, 2009
G.T.A.
With the 13th pick, Carolina selects from St. Petersburg Yaroslav Askarov.

(This was a tough choice. Carolina has three pretty good goalies in the system: Kochetkov, Makiniemi and Lafontaine. But Askarov seems to have a really high ceiling and I decided his potential is too much to pass on).

@Tkachuckycheese is up

Last edited:

Tkachuckycheese

Oilers/Sens
Feb 2, 2016
This was a difficult decision to make. The Oilers are in need of LW depth and Dylan Holloway is just sitting there prime for the taking. His play style is exactly what the Oilers need in their top 6. But they also need high end scoring and playmakers that can keep up with their top center minds of McDavid and Draisaitl. You have the DRY line and you need to help out McDavid. With the unknown of what exactly the Oilers will do with Jesse Puljujarvi and Kassian really not being a player that should be in the top 6 position. They need intelligence, creativity, grit and a goal scorer. BPA is the way we will go.

And by saying this...

With the 14th pick the Edmonton Oilers are proud to select from the Portland Winterhawks.

:edmonton Seth Jarvis RW

Seth-Jarvis-4-scaled-575x460.jpg

@Six Assets is up next

Last edited:
Reactions: HzH

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
I think Leafs and Habs picks should’ve been obligated to pick the least impressive player in the draft since this is a sens board o_O But I like the pick for the Leafs

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
With their second pick of the first round, the :devils are pleased to select Connor Zary.

@user26 and the Calgary Flames are up next.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Was curious where Holloway would end up. I’d have picked him if Mercer wasn’t available

Tkachuckycheese

Oilers/Sens
Feb 2, 2016
The Flyers could go in many directions. They have been quietly building one of the strongest prospect pools over the years but lack high end upside prospects. They could look to beef up their RHD depth. But with a greater need of an elite skilled forward they decide to go this route.

With the 23rd pick in the draft The Philadelphia Flyers are proud to select from the OHL, Sarnia Sting

:flyers Jacob Perreault C/RW

@TheDebater is on the clock

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad