NFL: 2020 Free Agency Rumors, Speculation, and Minor Signings Thread

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Hawks needed a T that year but neither Bolles who went to Denver nor Ifedi who the Hawks got panned out.

sometimes you simply can’t draft for need of the draft doesn’t have what you need at the top.
I agree with your point but Bolles was drafted the year after Ifedi.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Seahawks cuts were expected. Dickson hardly played for them and with Olsen, Dissly, Hollister, Wilsson they don’t need him.

Thompson, not surprised after they acquired Diggs at safety last year and added Dunbar, a CB via trade.

still have 4 safeties in Diggs, McDougal, Blair, and Hill.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Mayowa's played here before. Seemed like decent depth.

Meanwhile if Clowney's ask is indeed down to 17-18M why have they not signed him yet. JfC.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Mayowa's played here before. Seemed like decent depth.

Meanwhile if Clowney's ask is indeed down to 17-18M why have they not signed him yet. JfC.
Not just the average annual value. He's been in the NFL for 6 seasons now, coming into the NFL as a true Junior. He's only 27, but he has that micro fracture injury. So, you're concerned about that.

I'd think it's a matter of how much of the contract will be guaranteed. Clowney likely considers himself an Elite Player and those guys typically get 3 years Average annual value guaranteed coming off their rookie contract and now a Franchise Tag.
I would expect the Seahawks and other teams to be offering only 2 years guaranteed.

See who blinks first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->