NFL: 2020 Free Agency Rumors, Speculation, and Minor Signings Thread

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

:dunno:

This is generating a lot of speculation and while Brady/Vrabel are friends, I personally don't FT my friends during sporting events :laugh: :sarcasm:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Figured this would be good thread for it

I would take Dalton as he is upgrade over Mitch

Bears with Dalton would have been playoff team IMO

Dalton is mediocre at this point but that is upgrade over Mitch

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
Read from Rick Stroud that the Bucs are really going after Bridgewater. Would be an interesting fit as he doesn’t have the typical arm strength Arians wants in a QB.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

Haskins about to be the next Rosen?

Will never understand how a franchise can invest a mid first rounder on a QB and then give up on the kid a year later. When you pick a QB to hand the keys to you should be ready to give him 3 years to figure it out otherwise you shouldn’t be drafting him.

at least with Haskins, Washington did not trade up to get him.

which means you need to factor in your coaching staff in the decision and whether that group will be there.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Will never understand how a franchise can invest a mid first rounder on a QB and then give up on the kid a year later. When you pick a QB to hand the keys to you should be ready to give him 3 years to figure it out otherwise you shouldn’t be drafting him.

at least with Haskins, Washington did not trade up to get him.

which means you need to factor in your coaching staff in the decision and whether that group will be there.
Sometimes they do it to buy themselves time, but the previous regime using a 1st round pick for that isn't Ron Rivera's problem.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

Manning about to secure the bag, again.

Michael Thomas, any thoughts?

I’d tune in to see how Manning does. But MNF needs to secure better games like NBC Sunday night.

The broadcast duo can only do so much. Romo as good as he was wouldn’t have kept me tuned into the Ram la and Pats if it wasn’t the SuperBowl. If that’s a week whatever game (even opening night) I’d have changed the channel in the third Q.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Has anyone lusted after a good but not great QB like Shanahan reportedly is with Cousins?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad